Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So this seems to be the theme on here today & it will probably start drama but I'm still interested

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:13 PM
  • 17 Replies

So the theme on Cafemom today seems to be cheating & it has gotten me to wondering ~ how many of you wives have been cheated on yet you still worked things out with your husband?  How long did it go on?  Did you know at the time?  Did you seperate to work things out or just dealt with it as it came?  Are things good between you two now or did it cause permanent problems???

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
copperswifey
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:18 PM

I have never been cheated on atleast not that I know of lol Here is a bump for ya though =)

elananme
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:19 PM

I was cheated on for six months my dh cheated with my babysitter at the time (th elady i paid to watch my daughter so basically i was paying her to have sex with my husband) i knew about it almost the whole time.  IT drove me nuts and yes it did do permanent damage but we work on it everyday and yes we have bad days and i have days where i am very insecure about the realtionship but we work it out and no we didnt separate to work it out we just dealt with it as it came.,

http://www.cafemom.com/group/83206/ Kiddie swaps tell i reffered you

www.cafemom.com/group/83950 mommyswaps Let em know I sent you!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/93522 Moms of Twirlers.

chinkyeye0711
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:23 PM

I was cheated on by my ex and forgave him and he just cheated again....I feel once a cheater always a cheater.....jmo

burch731
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:23 PM

Wow for as much shit as there has been about cheating on here today I thought that I would get more answers ~ maybe people just aren't comfortable getting that personal?  I was cheated on & me & the hubby are seperated but trying to work on things now so I am just curious as to how others dealt with it & did it. 

tiffe88
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:25 PM

Quoting copperswifey:

I have never been cheated on atleast not that I know of lol Here is a bump for ya though =)

Mrs.Callahan
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:26 PM

I havent been cheated on that i know of. Here is a bump for you.

athenax3
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:27 PM

I've already been in trouble in here enough today, lol!

Quoting burch731:

Wow for as much shit as there has been about cheating on here today I thought that I would get more answers ~ maybe people just aren't comfortable getting that personal?  I was cheated on & me & the hubby are seperated but trying to work on things now so I am just curious as to how others dealt with it & did it. 

AmandaBBW

you knew about it almost the whole time and didnt put the smack down???

Quoting elananme:

I was cheated on for six months my dh cheated with my babysitter at the time (th elady i paid to watch my daughter so basically i was paying her to have sex with my husband) i knew about it almost the whole time.  IT drove me nuts and yes it did do permanent damage but we work on it everyday and yes we have bad days and i have days where i am very insecure about the realtionship but we work it out and no we didnt separate to work it out we just dealt with it as it came.,

ciejsgirl

Exact same situation, exact same thoughts!!

Quoting chinkyeye0711:

I was cheated on by my ex and forgave him and he just cheated again....I feel once a cheater always a cheater.....jmo

PROUDMAMAOF6
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:28 PM

When i started with my hubby he was seperated from his wife. When she found out he was seeing someone she had sex with him. This was about 1 month into the relationship and I had a feeling. He said it was once and she said it was 4 times in 3 months. Who knows. Anyway I left him for about 20 min got it together and moved on. I cheated on him 6 weeks later just to see how I felt. Nothing, I stood with my boyfriend, now hubby and we have made it 6 years. I threw his affair in his face for 4 years and probably just felt so jealous I acted like a child. It has been forgotten about for 2 years now but I trust no one. He works and comes home. Paint balling on sunday and thats all.

typing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)