Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS, a friends husband did this

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:54 PM
  • 10 Replies

MADE YA LOOK>>>>>>>>> FOR A GOOD CAUSE>

He is stationed in Iraq at the present and besides the military work he is doing this on the side

http://www.spiritofamerica.net/cgi-bin/soa/project.pl?rm=view_project&request_id=171

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jamesjordansmom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:56 PM

not even a bump for the cause????

copperswifey
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:57 PM

I just read your post but I will give ya bump =)

brandi2781
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:57 PM

bump

deadoll13
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:58 PM

bump

Mrs.Callahan
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:59 PM

Bump

rona503
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:01 PM

BUMP

iLyTodd712
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:02 PM

you made me smile lol *BUMP*

5ara cKa55idyy Heizelman B5^

jamesjordansmom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:03 PM

Army SFC Kevin Albrecht-Supplies for Iraqi Bedouins

Help SFC Albrecht provide tarps, school supplies, hygiene kits, and more

With the collapse of Saddam Hussein's dictatorial regime, Iraq's Bedouins are emerging from their desert isolation. Since U.S. forces moved into Iraq, the country's southern Bedouin tribes have started shedding their fear. They are returning with their flocks of sheep and camels to fertile grazing grounds near the Euphrates. 

Army Sergeant First Class (SFC) Kevin Albrecht serving with the 4th Brigade Combat Team stationed at Camp Adder at Tallil Airbase in south-central Iraq requests supplies to improve conditions for Iraq's Bedouins.  Items such as school kits for the 200 student school nearby, hygiene kits, soccer balls, baby clothes and shoes are needed.  In addition, the tents that Bedouins use as homes are in need of tarps to repair holes and to cover the hard ground where families sleep.  With your generous contribution to this project, Spirit of America will provide the needed supplies so that SFC Albrecht can leave a legacy of hope for these Iraqis

This is the bulk of the page and what he is trying to do while he is there. I thought it would be nice to see if we could get some CMs to donate and help out the good things he is trying to do.

I donated what I could, it wasn't a lot but a little something to help him

ncmomofboys
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:05 PM

This is a great cause! I wish I could afford to give, I will pass the link along though :)

BUMP

ms-vero
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:13 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)