Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help PIOG

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:55 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi Ladies,its been a bad day & I need some help. I need to vent and get your opinions. Toady my boyfriend just did awful stuff to me and walked out. Lately we've been sort of arguing because he works so much and we never see each other. We get along great besides that,and Im always doing my  best to show I care and understand. We have been together since I was in high school and we live together. Well,today I kinda mentioned how he doesnt seem to care to make time for me and OMG...he went psycho! He started cussing,throwing things,name calling,and I've been calling him non stop...he blocked me from his myspace when he got to work...and wrote stuff saying hes moving on and when will he ever learn.How immature. I've been bawling and going crazy because out of nowhere this happended...I wasnt expecting this. Just two days ago he came home with a huge present for me and card saying he is so sorry we dont see each other too much,but he misses and loves me.He called me the worst names possible and I dont know what to say when he comes home tonight. He just threw us away and made me cry.Ive been calling his work and cell,he just ignored me. Im a good person and dont deserve this, I cant believe he could stress me out like this! Do I just pack up and save and move? I cant imagine him being with someone else and Im devastasted. I just don't know what to do.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommyanoz
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:57 PM

have a glass of wine, go to bed, lock the mo fo out and sleep on it. Tomorrows another day and youll think more clearly

brownsugarnp
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:01 PM

wow that is very immature...maybe you should just leave him alone to vent.  dont call, go out with some friends.....my husband and i just had a fight over nothing too...the next morning her left and dint come home for 2 days...didnt tell me anything...i know where he went to cool off but men do immature things like that and blw stuff out of porportion but the name calling? if you didnt do anything to deserve it...thats rediculous.  just dont chanse after him...wait till time is right then talk it out

morgakasssmommy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Take a deep breath!  Do not call him anymore!  Give him time to regroup.  When he comes home DO NOT MENTION IT!  Give him and yourself a chance to calm down.  If you need to write down how you feel.  You then need to have a talk.  You two need to sit down and calmly discuss what happened and why it happened.  Everyone has bad days and if he was having a bad day fine you will be there for him but you will not take the fall out for his bad day.  When you do talk, try not to be accusitory or play the blame game.  I will also suggest for your own mental health you also explain under no (more) circumstances is he going to call you names in a fight or otherwise.  I find that to be emotionally/mentally abusive.  Good luck sugar!

Preemie Pictures, Images and PhotosPreemie Pictures, Images and PhotosPreemie Pictures, Images and Photos

sweetest-sin7
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:40 PM
--bump--
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)