Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are we overreacting? I think so.....

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:02 PM
  • 14 Replies

For two weeks I've been extra sensitive to the smell of everything. It's annoying my husband. I've had the worst indigestion. And I've been craving meat and potatoes and cereal. Tonight I ate left over jambalaya. I got up half way through it to get hot sauce and sour cream and dumped it all over it. My husband looked at me and said 'Please go get an EPT test' lol

I have no business getting pregnant right now but he scared me. Think I really should test? I was on a medication until recently that was making my cycle wacky and I'm not sure when my last period was.

Tell me he's overreacting.

jigsaw ribbongreen ribbongay pride ribbonteal ribbon

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brownsugarnp
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:05 PM

just wait it out lmao .  half of the time you think your prego and your damn priod comes the next day after you wasted $10 on a test right?...you just could be cravin stuff for n reason

TraceNspace

Well, I thought someone would try to make me feel better. I'm anxious enough today as it is! AUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH

candygirl1030

Uhmm I would go get the test :)

TraceNspace
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Quoting brownsugarnp:

just wait it out lmao .  half of the time you think your prego and your damn priod comes the next day after you wasted $10 on a test right?...you just could be cravin stuff for n reason

TraceNspace
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:07 PM

Really?

I hadn't thought about all of the stuff until he said something. That's why it was scary to me. Like, he knows me best and thought I've been weird.

Quoting candygirl1030:

Uhmm I would go get the test :)

Mezmer

Lmao...I would go get a test JUST to be sure, since you aren't sure when your last period was.  :)

~*~Amanda~*~

judithdawn81

I would go get a test if I were you.  Just to make sure.

alliesmommy07

where i live dollar general has a test for a dollar and they work just as well as the 10 dollar ones if u can get one of those and test it sounds to me like u r pregnant good luck

sheilabug

i get weird cravings sometimes & just want to eat ALOT, and my tubes are tied, so ...i wouldnt worry bout it right now.

spiritmustang02
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:08 PM

I would test.... it will make you feel better I promise.

boy on a swingHappy mom to Ian Micheal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)