Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you getting your SO for Christmas???

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:27 PM
  • 22 Replies

What are you ladies getting ur dh/so for christmas? i can't seem to figure out what to get my hubby. i was thinking of getting him a cologne since he had finished his, but he just bought  himself one a few weeks ago...so now i don't know..and well i ain't got that much money to spend either..my limit is $50....post away mommas...what r u getting ur honey-bunnies?

Looking for great, inexpensive gifts for the holidays? Come check out our website!

www.jnmgift.com

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmissmommy558
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:35 PM

I got mine clothes, pj pants, watch, cd's, ans a movie, and made him a naughty stocking, oh i also got him some gifts for the bedroom if you catch my drift

in loveLIFE IS A BALANCE OF HOLDING ON AND LETTING GO!!!!

sexymomy942
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:37 PM

a bunch of clothes & he got me a dooney & burke purse :)

harvgal04
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:38 PM

Okay, I got him 3 jeans (he already took the one pair! Jerk) lol, 3 shirts, a movie, a GPS, and i want to get him a new fish, but im trying to figure out how to go about that without him realizing lol

lilmomma4
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:39 PM

I went to a Things Remembered store near us and bought a picture frame that has a background kind of like scrapbook like. I had the plate inside of it engraved with "My Daddy, My hero" and am placing a picture of our baby and him in the photo part. That's the big thing. I'm also going to pick up some little stuff that he says he liked in the past couple of weeks. A couple movies and maybe a book that he said would be nice to have way back, I hope Barnes and Nobles still has it.

www.myspace.com/onelilmomma4

possummom

mine is a big jeff dunham fan so i am getting him the christmas dvd. he is going to love it!! but now he is telling me that next week he is going to go online and order it for himself!! i am still trying to figure out how to talk him out of doing that without giving it away that i already got it for him!! dam man is trying to ruin my christmas surprise for him!! and this is the first year where i know i got him something he is going to really like!!

christmascancelled.jpg christmas cancelled image by sheri2

proud_mommy5483

I'm in the same boat you are LOL....sorry I cannot be helpful on this one...however I really like the idea of the naughty stocking!  I might do that!

MomW773
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:40 PM

I got my hubby a new winter jacket, hooded sweatshirt, winter hat, and a remote control holder.  Thrilling, huh?  Our anniversary is next month, so we usually go for the more romantic gifts then!

smallxmaswreath1-1.gif picture by abwalker73

gonetomiss
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:40 PM

I don't get him anything, i'm not working so it just seems silly to spend his money for him, I know it's our money but I'm weird like that.  He'll spend about a grand on a hunting lease and that's considered his present.

gigglyann87
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:42 PM

I'm getting him The Perfect Pushup, and a TomTom GPS System. And some other small thing to surprise him with, since he already knows about the first two.

Tara.gif picture by MomOfThr33

vonarie
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:42 PM

Well my DH has already gotten his two big gifts. But, he got the WOW expansion a month or so ago and a new computer chair...sense he wears them to the bone and it really couldn't wait much longer.

He is getting some new LL Bean slippers...he gets those every year. A new blown glass ornament (Yoda), some jeans, shirts, and The Dark Knight and a couple books next in his series.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)