Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you think its cool when...................

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:03 PM
  • 15 Replies

when you see a pregnant girl snorting coke then going into a room with 3 guys and she lets them bang her?

let me just add she is only 15.... and drug addiction runs in the family...

obviously it is NOT cool...  but geez.. you best believe I am calling the cops on her ass, just like I did to her prego heroin addicted sister.. what the hell is wrong with these girls!

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
russelsprout
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:05 PM

no i don't think its cool.... who are these girls??

MySpace Graphics
aidensmommy1105
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:07 PM

WTF? Where are these girl's parents?

Quoting russelsprout:

evie.m.momma
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:08 PM

well the heroin addicted one was my friend.. but i turned her in for shooting up... and now she is in rehab and doesnt have her baby... she delivered him healthy thank GOD.. but he was addcited so he had to 'detox" after birth..

and now her youngest sister is prego and doing coke at 15 years old...

their dad was killed in the hospital because they gave him too much morphine and all the kids got  A BUTT LOAD of money.. im talking millions of dollars... and now its gone to drugs. its so sad,

Quoting russelsprout:

SummerHolloway
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:08 PM

um ew and no, not cool... they should be on a perminte (sp) BC until they get their life together.

MikeysMom51108
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:09 PM

No, that's absolutely disgusting. People like that shouldn't be allowed to have babies--they should all just be sterilized and save a lot of trouble...

KatCakes2788
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:10 PM

WOW HECK NO THAT'S NOT COOL! I hope she get's the help she needs!!

expecting girltoddler girl ~You know your too into Twilight when you look at your husband and think 'dang it, why don't you sparkle?'~  ~Edward Cullen is to women what sex is to men.... on our minds every 7 seconds~

renee3218
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:10 PM

OMG!! please call the cops on her!! A girl I knew had a drug problem when she was preggo. She got caught & had to stay in jail for the remainder of her pregnancy. The baby was born with only one hand & his intestines where on the outside of his body. That girl needs serious help!

happymomofone1
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:12 PM

How sad! Poor babies! Stupid, stupid girls!

evie.m.momma
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:13 PM

consider it done... im not gonna let a poor helpless baby suffer because of the stupidity of a teenage hooker.

Quoting renee3218:

OMG!! please call the cops on her!! A girl I knew had a drug problem when she was preggo. She got caught & had to stay in jail for the remainder of her pregnancy. The baby was born with only one hand & his intestines where on the outside of his body. That girl needs serious help!

NickyJamesMom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:14 PM

How can people do that? No, it's not cool! Sounds like she needs help!

Come Join My Groups!
The Wonderful World of Wicca
I Need To Lose 100 lbs or More
Walmart Addicts
Des Moines Moms Who Need Friends
Younger & Bigger Mommies
Mommies Who Want To Make Friends On CafeMom

I am a Walmart Shopping, Vaccinating, Single, Stay At Home, Wiccan, Bi-Sexual, Disposable Diaper, Spanking, Equality For Everyone, Obama Supporting Mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)