Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any fun board games that u would u recommend?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:54 PM
  • 14 Replies

This year I will not be able to spend Christmas with my family...they are BIG board game players and I would like to send them one that they can play when they all get together ...They have ones like scategories and family feud (dvd) ect.  I would like to know which games you have played and have enjoyed with other adults =) This will help me pick one out for them =)Thanks!!!!

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetness4u2day
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:55 PM

My DD picked out deal or no deal.  We loved watching that on tv so we're hoping it will be as much fun to play.

catinseaside

PHASE 10!!!

seriously, the best game ever!!

PugBug_117

Does it have to be a board game....cause I'm thinking Twister is always good fun!

starleigh21
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:56 PM

my family's addicted to Clue on dvd. lol.

ArasMom05
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:57 PM

good one! They love the show too!

Quoting sweetness4u2day:

My DD picked out deal or no deal.  We loved watching that on tv so we're hoping it will be as much fun to play.

LoveShade
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:57 PM

Apples to Apples!! It's REALLY fun, and easy to learn!!

Brooke501
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:58 PM

We like Scene it. We also like clue and Texas Hold 'Em.

kayjayjess
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:58 PM

Mad Gab, Balderdash, Catchphrase just to name a few.  LOL

NiahandAvasmama
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:00 PM

monopoly, life, sorry, mad gab, uno, yahtzee, jenga, i want to play scene it disney

4LifeTupperware
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:01 PM

Apples to Apples is real fun, they have a Jr one and a bible one, alto the bible one isn't as fun.

Phase 10 is great also,   We didn't care for the deal or no deal, wasn't' fun enough as on tv put my 10 year old and 13 year old do like playing.    whoonu is fun, think that is how you spell it,  it's from the same type place that  makes all the cranium games and ALL of those are fun.  

Picturenary  man is GREAT!!!  great new way to play

Quoting LoveShade:

Apples to Apples!! It's REALLY fun, and easy to learn!!

wreath   baby 1stholiday christmas treeholding ornaments

Melanie, Wife for 14 years and a Mom, to 13 year old daughter, 10 year old son, 3 year old son, 10 month old son and two angel babies that would also be 10 months old, and two angel babies we lost early on in there tiny life's. Co-Mama to a little Girl that lives in Kenya, and Tupperware Consultant!   "Only one life, will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."          

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)