Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should Have Been One Of Those Days

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:00 PM
  • 2 Replies

Today really should have been one of those days, luckily I just am not in a bad mood at all. Here's some of the highpoints.

This morning I woke up because I heard the sound of peeing (hard floors). Now I thought that my husband had probably not let the dog out and yelled at Brock as I started to get up. All of a sudden this giggly, bare butt little imp named Tristian comes barreling into my my arms. Well, guess it wasn't Brock.

Then around lunch time I'm snacking on some crackers and a log of cheese (not healthy I know lol) anyways, Tristian needs a diaper change and I pick him up and go change him in his room, as we are walking back into the front room I see Brock licking the floor and I look at the table and low and behold, no cheese log. Well then...

Then I'm giving Tristian a bath this evening and his kitty is sitting on the sides of the tub... yeah, you know where this is going.... anyways, wet angry cat and yowls = one upset little boy and mommy getting very wet.

But all I could do all day was laugh. It was an amusing day.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Meissilly
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:06 PM

Awwww  it is kinda funny in a cute kinda of  way ,.. lol .. Good thing about  peeing on the floor its on step  closer to potty  traing if hes not already .. : )

Lvlyshawn
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:08 PM

What a great attitude. You are right it could have gone the wrong way but you get to choose how you take things. Very inspirational. Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)