Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The loss of one of CA's finest (PIOG) UPDATE IN BLUE

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:09 PM
  • 7 Replies

My family suffered a large blow today. This morning Officer Joe Sanders , an officer with the CHP, a former Marine and Iraqi vet, and my brother in law, was killed when on scene at a car accident. He and my sister have 3 boys and another baby on the way. I'm to emotional right now to talk about it much more right now but if you would like more info here's a link to the news storey

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Officials-Identify-CHP-Officer-Struck-Killed-by-Motorist.html

Also a donation fund has been set up for his family. If you are interested here is the info...

You may send donations to:
Officer Sanders Donation Fund
CAHP Credit Union
P.O.

Box 826
San Dimas, CA 91773
(909) 599-9329

Please keep them in your prayrs and or thoughts.

I just wanted to say thnakyou to everyone for all their support. My family, and especialy my sister and her boys, need it so much at this time and I will be passing on all of the well wishes to her. I unfortunatly am living in a different state and am not with my sister where I need to be but will be heading home on Thursday to spend some time with my family and be there for the services. Please continue to keep my sister Tondie and her boys Trentten, John, and Silas, along with the little one on the way, in your thoughts and prayrs. Thank you all so much.

I hope you know how much we'll always miss you Joe.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
shebearncub
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:15 PM

Oh MY!!  I am soooooo sorry for their (your) loss!! HE sounds like he was a Hero to many! HUGS

candie241983
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:18 PM

im sorry Im so sorry for your lose, my heart go's out to your sister.

tjjmp19of2
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:20 PM

i wish i could help out more then just a prayer for you and your family...

Bump.....

i am sorry for your loss

blackwidow4911
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:23 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. May god be with you and your family and your sister. It is always so heartbreaking when an officer dies in the line of duty. God speed.

monkeymom1013
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:37 PM

Thank you all

monkeymom1013
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 10:15 AM

bump

I hope you know how much we'll always miss you Joe.

JanieR
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 10:20 AM

I am so sorry for your loss and your family is in my prayers. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)