Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I find this?? Please help?!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:16 PM
  • 12 Replies

I am looking to buy one of those papers ummm for the hospital where they do the baby foot prints. I want one for his scrapbook. ANyone know where I can get one? Do the hospitals have them. Might be a stupid question, but anyone wanna help me??

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sierracarlisle
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:17 PM

bump

sierracarlisle
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:20 PM

come on ladies any input would help!!

KelseyNovy87
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:22 PM

as far as i know, the hospital just does it and then gives it to you. at least that's what happened when ds was born 14 mos ago

Family Ticker Ticker

Family Ticker Ticker

Family Ticker Ticker

mommyof2NV
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:23 PM

My hospital didn't do it.  We did it when we got home...got a kit @ Target. It hangs on her wall.  Super cute!

Renae - wife to Eric, mom to Sadie and a baby on the way...

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
pregnancy due date

sierracarlisle

Thats what I thought, but I was reading a post about what to pack for hospital, and ladies had one of those papers on their list. I dunno. Thanks for the help though!

Quoting KelseyNovy87:

as far as i know, the hospital just does it and then gives it to you. at least that's what happened when ds was born 14 mos ago

AJSMOM722

are you talking about the birth certificate?? you could try to call the hospital & see if they can send you a copy...you can always make your own with regular paper & decorate it with all of the baby's info..then get an ink pad & use that to make his foot print.

santahatmc.gif picture by ajsmom722
happyholidays.gif picture by ajsmom722

sierracarlisle
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:25 PM

Is there just like the paper there. I just need one for his scrapbook. Thats so cute that you hung it up though. I NEVER would have thought to do a great idea like that !

Quoting mommyof2NV:

My hospital didn't do it.  We did it when we got home...got a kit @ Target. It hangs on her wall.  Super cute!

sierracarlisle
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:27 PM

no not the REAL BC, I am just talking about like a paper that you can get somewhere that will have his foot prints, name, date, weight and all that Jazz.

Quoting AJSMOM722:

are you talking about the birth certificate?? you could try to call the hospital & see if they can send you a copy...you can always make your own with regular paper & decorate it with all of the baby's info..then get an ink pad & use that to make his foot print.

lillitigator88
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:35 PM

my baby book has it in it and i got that from walmart it is a pooh one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)