Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Newcomers Club! Introduce Yourself and Get Started Here!!!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:46 PM
  • 936 Replies

welcome to cafemom

Hi!

Thank you for joining The Newcomers Club! 

Please feel free to join in the conversation and share your thoughts with the other members here.

There are posts on the 1st page of the group to help you meet friends, find moms in your area, and search for information.  You may also want to visit our Chat room.

To explore other CafeMom Groups:

• Click on Active Posts to see what's happening now on other Groups. 
  • Click on Active Groups to find the most popular and active Groups. 
  • Click on Find Groups to search for Groups by topic or location.
  • Click on Recommended Groups for some group suggestions by age and interest.

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide is a great place to learn more about CafeMom. 

For help setting up your profile page and adding widgets, visit the CafeMom Group... Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles .

Anytime you have a question or suggestion for The Newcomers Club, please send a message to The NewcomersAdmin Team.  We really appreciate feedback from members and we keep all reports confidential. 

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!

Robin

Here is a link to the last... Welcome! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself - Get Started Here!

Please feel free to introduce yourself again!

I hope you'll introduce yourself...

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovlyB
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 7:30 PM

Hello! eveyone Im glad to be here.. Im new to this group and I have been a member of cafemom for a couples of months and just never stumble on this group.. Well Im glad Ive found you now.

Well Im a mother of two, girl and boy ages 9 and 10, wonderful husband of 10 yrs. Im a outgoing person who enjoy meeting new ppls, trying new things, l love the outdoors and doing thing with my family. Oh I do like to get out with my friends sometimes. Im a understanding persons and fun also... Im hoping to find friends, have fun, learn new things and just enjoy being here. So come by my page and leave me a message anytime..

wreath

LovesMyBoyzz67
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 9:13 PM

Hey everyone... I am new to this and well dont have a clue!!! im just trying to check everything out! I am crazy busy with a six week old named Ian and donovan who is four!!!! I have been living here in the stumps off and on for a yr and a half... I still have yet to meet very many people! But would love to!!!

~Wifey Hintz~

NewcomersAdmin
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 10:33 PM

Quoting lovlyB:

Hello! eveyone Im glad to be here.. Im new to this group and I have been a member of cafemom for a couples of months and just never stumble on this group.. Well Im glad Ive found you now.

Well Im a mother of two, girl and boy ages 9 and 10, wonderful husband of 10 yrs. Im a outgoing person who enjoy meeting new ppls, trying new things, l love the outdoors and doing thing with my family. Oh I do like to get out with my friends sometimes. Im a understanding persons and fun also... Im hoping to find friends, have fun, learn new things and just enjoy being here. So come by my page and leave me a message anytime..

wreath

welcome

We're glad you're here!!!

NewcomersAdmin
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 10:38 PM

Quoting LovesMyBoyzz67:

Hey everyone... I am new to this and well dont have a clue!!! im just trying to check everything out! I am crazy busy with a six week old named Ian and donovan who is four!!!! I have been living here in the stumps off and on for a yr and a half... I still have yet to meet very many people! But would love to!!!

congratulations  

Congratulations on your newborn baby!!!  Your kids are adorable!

Let us know if we can help you find anything here.

Enjoy the site!

Carmelita09
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 10:50 PM

Hello Everyone...

My name is Carmen I am 24 years old .  I just got started this evening and really excited to have ran into this site. I have a 5 month old daughter and her name is Liliana. I am a stay at home mom for now which has its ups and downs but I wouldn't change it for the world. I think most of all I miss being around other people. I love to read , learn new things, meet new moms and I am pretty easy going. I am excited and can't wait to meet new moms on this site.

NewcomersAdmin
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 11:07 PM

Quoting Carmelita09:

Hello Everyone...

My name is Carmen I am 24 years old .  I just got started this evening and really excited to have ran into this site. I have a 5 month old daughter and her name is Liliana. I am a stay at home mom for now which has its ups and downs but I wouldn't change it for the world. I think most of all I miss being around other people. I love to read , learn new things, meet new moms and I am pretty easy going. I am excited and can't wait to meet new moms on this site.

welcome

What a beautiful picture - your baby is precious!

Join in the conversation here and check out some of the other groups,.too!

Let us know if you have any questions!  We are happy to help!

Enjoy the site!

DarkAngel2588
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:50 AM

well my name is Pam , i live in Md, i thought this site might help me alittle b/c  well it's to long of a story but if you ask me i'll tell. I am now  a single mom and its hard with my child when i can only see her once a week for 1 hour. but i really like this site and thanks

meryclaire
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:21 AM

Hi my name is Cassandra and I am 25 years old. I have a loving husband and 2 beautiful daughters ages 3 and 15 months. I am glad to have found this group it could be a big help.

wyredonwire
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:40 PM

Hi my name is Alicia. I'm a mother to two amazing children, I work part time away from the home while trying to get my Home Jewelry biz up and going. My goal is to be a stay at home mom. I'm really excited to a part of such a large wonderful community. Happy holidays to everyone.

NewcomersAdmin
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:53 PM

Quoting DarkAngel2588:

well my name is Pam , i live in Md, i thought this site might help me alittle b/c  well it's to long of a story but if you ask me i'll tell. I am now  a single mom and its hard with my child when i can only see her once a week for 1 hour. but i really like this site and thanks

welcome

We're glad you're here!  Let us know if you have any questions!

Enjoy the group!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)