Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do what is best for your child, and don't let anyone tell you that you should stop BF at 2....

by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 10:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
mommawhite08
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 10:56 PM

great video!

mmtosam06
by Gold Member on Dec. 16, 2008 at 10:58 PM

ty i bf my 27mnth old on demand she cant tolerate a whole lot of cow product she does get a variety of fruits & veggies as well but outside of nursing she can only tolerate rice milk

jeskaM
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 10:58 PM

yes the video grossed me out..the idea of it grosses me out.

Quoting mommybug77:

She did not say anything about the video just what grossed her out.

Quoting MyahsMom:

A whole video of it was just posted. It wasn't like we're trying to go around catching glimpses of women's boobs! It was on the video!

Quoting mommybug77:

All I can say is why are you making it your business to watch this going on? I think it is a bit gross to be watching this baby suck a boob

Quoting jeskaM:

im all for bf but im sorry and im gonna get bashed for this but I think it is gross after the age of 1 1/2..it freaks me out seeing an older child sucking on a boob

Cassie422
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 11:03 PM

LOVE IT!!!!!

KatieFlower
by Silver Member on Dec. 16, 2008 at 11:07 PM

I only bfed for 3 days because of lack of knowledge and stress and no support and as far as I do regret it, I do  know that I am a great mother. ialmost went over the deep end. I was young and it was all too much for me at once. so formula was the right choice for me and my baby. but i applaud the woman that have the power to breastfeed. and i appreciate that this video made its point without looking down on the formula feeding mommies. this was a great post.

applause to every caring mother

mommybug77
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 11:08 PM

why can't we have a post about being able to do something important to us & our children without having to listen to someone saying it is gross & such?!

KatieFlower
by Silver Member on Dec. 16, 2008 at 11:08 PM

and I see nothing gross about a mother feeding her baby I think its beautiful

Rhynestonefreak
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 11:11 PM
that woman that BF her kid until she was like what 8? I dunno, the one from England, lady was CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! She was on Tyra and said that even her HUSBAND drank the milk....ew...sorry I'm not a cow and just anyone can have a drink in the middle of the night, the fridge is in the kitchen.

A Jan. baby!!! Parker (6-1-07)

josmama
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 11:14 PM

I don't know how long I would have BF my daughter. She pushed me away at 13 months. I cried so hard. I just wasn't ready and I thought I would be the one deciding when it would stop not her. But now that she is about to hit two I can definitely she just how independent she thinks she is and looking back it doesn't surprise me at all that she did push me away.

allensavannahs
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 11:31 PM

i know its a serious subject but the way you worded  you response made me giggle

Quoting Rhynestonefreak:

that woman that BF her kid until she was like what 8? I dunno, the one from England, lady was CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! She was on Tyra and said that even her HUSBAND drank the milk....ew...sorry I'm not a cow and just anyone can have a drink in the middle of the night, the fridge is in the kitchen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)