Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Totally random poll woohoo!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:23 AM
  • 21 Replies

Poll

Question: If you are having a delicous piece of chocolate like a Godiva truffle, or a Ferro Rocher(sp) or something like that, do you eat the whole thing at once, or take little bites to enjoy it longer? (LOL told you it was random!)

Options:

Why yes I like to savor, thank you!

I gobble the whole thing to get the whole entire flavor!

You need to find something else to think about! LOL

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 78

View Results

Bump to keep it goin please!

Proud C-section, breastfeeding, baby wearing mommy to Jude Andres born on 10/31/08

Loving wife to Rico, who is in Argentina right now, waiting for me and his son, who he has never met, to come down there and be a family.  If he had a choice, he would be here, but he didn't.  I miss him with all my heart, love him more than you can imagine, and am counting the days til he holds me in his arms again.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TessyCat
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:43 AM

What? Do my eyes deceive me? No drama? Am I in Cafe Mom? LMAO  I love chocolate but it depends on my mood how I eat it.

Brooke501
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:45 AM

bump

BrideMommy2Be
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:46 AM

To the first poster, I should have put an other option LOL I know right, no drama! Good thing I didn't ask if you prefered dark choco or or milk choco LOL it could have gotten seriously ugly LOLOLOL  COME ON MOMS LETS HAVE FUN!

Proud C-section, breastfeeding, baby wearing mommy to Jude Andres born on 10/31/08

Loving wife to Rico, who is in Argentina right now, waiting for me and his son, who he has never met, to come down there and be a family.  If he had a choice, he would be here, but he didn't.  I miss him with all my heart, love him more than you can imagine, and am counting the days til he holds me in his arms again.

ConnorsMommy521
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:48 AM

HOnestly it depends on how many I have.  If I have only one,  I savor, if I have many, I only savor the last and piggishly eat the first ones!!!!

devasmom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:09 AM

Ditto!

Quoting ConnorsMommy521:

HOnestly it depends on how many I have.  If I have only one,  I savor, if I have many, I only savor the last and piggishly eat the first ones!!!!

of 6of 3 beautiful girls

BrideMommy2Be
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:10 AM

LOL but that is a good thing doll!

Quoting Andraste:

I'm always the OTHER! I should change my SN....

Quoting BrideMommy2Be:

To the first poster, I should have put an other option LOL I know right, no drama! Good thing I didn't ask if you prefered dark choco or or milk choco LOL it could have gotten seriously ugly LOLOLOL  COME ON MOMS LETS HAVE FUN!

sanatchison
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:13 AM

Thanks a hole Hell of alot!!!!!! I was JUST about to go to bed....Now I cant stop thinking about good some Godiva would taste right now.....geez..  LOL

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:14 AM

Now I wish I had something other then the milk chocolate from halloween to eat.  I love dark chocolate.  Mmmmm....chocolate

sanatchison
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:16 AM

Glad I'm not the only one....

Quoting babygirlsmom314:

Now I wish I had something other then the milk chocolate from halloween to eat.  I love dark chocolate.  Mmmmm....chocolate

TrezsMom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:17 AM

Savor, of course.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)