Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was it my MUCUS PLUG???

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:27 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hey ladies this morning I went to the Labor and Delivery floor at the hospital to get checked out because I dont have a dr. long story

anyways they told me I was diolated to 1 and I had a U.T.I

I have to pick up the U.T.I medicine in the morning so it will go away

we got out of the hospital at 3:30am but the alternator died on the car, so we had to wait till 6am for the hubbies to get off work.

but before they got there I HAD TO PEE. so I went and when I wiped I had blood and slimy stuff there, not to much just enough and something in the toliet, idk.

so I came home took the sleeping pill they made me take, ect.

everytime I go pee I wipe pinkish,redish slimy stuff.

Is this my mucus plug is, she finally comming soon

13 days from her due date now. :D

if her second due date is right. My daughter has to , Ill post about that latter to ask a little bit about it to understand.

anyways as nasty as this is, lol

Idk, because Ive never had kids.

explain to me what they look like, when you loose them ect?

so I can try to determine if the three plp My Mom, My Bfs Mom, and my Neighbor are right

or if Im paranoid, I know you bleed after gettin your cirvix checked but, it isnt usually slimy. shrugging

please help.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Myroslava
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:29 AM

it could be, if iyt's slimy. I  think, i startd loosing it gradually, not the whole thing at once. It sounds pretty similar.

JessPynk
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:30 AM

It could have been your mucus plug but that also can happen after they have checked you will have a little blood and the lubrication they used will come out too!

Happy Holidays Snowmen...

Rhynestonefreak
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:31 AM
GO TO L&D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Jan. baby!!! Parker (6-1-07)

IloveHayden08
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:33 AM

so have you been going to a dr to get checked???

KayKayxox
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:47 AM

My doctor dropped me, so I havent had a dr, for two months I tried to get another one but they all said your to far along, so idk I guess when I go into labor thats when I will know something

they told me not to walk but I want to is that wrong?

chick

on my other pregnancy blogging site, the women are using caster oil and primrose oil to have there babies, Im trying to wait and let her do her thing.

IloveHayden08
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:50 AM

caster oil can make you really sick..it will happen when its suppose to happen, just wait.

Quoting KayKayxox:

My doctor dropped me, so I havent had a dr, for two months I tried to get another one but they all said your to far along, so idk I guess when I go into labor thats when I will know something

they told me not to walk but I want to is that wrong?

chick

on my other pregnancy blogging site, the women are using caster oil and primrose oil to have there babies, Im trying to wait and let her do her thing.

KayKayxox
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:01 AM

Thanks for the heads up, I will not do that then :)

I wonder why all these other women, are risking getting so sick to have there babies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)