Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Are You Doing Tonight?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:32 AM
  • 12 Replies

I'm baking cookies. I LOVE soft spicy ginger cookies warm from the oven!!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lakajungurl
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:37 AM

i am doing nothing now ! i was just outside trying to help my neighbor but she wanted to be a b**ch so i came back in and now they have police next door !! i have dumb neighbors !!!

wishbearmom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:40 AM

I'm sorry! My neighbors are quiet and pretty  much keep to themselves. We used to have a couple across the street who would get into public shouting matches, and the woman would yell and cuss at her kids. Thankfully she moved out and he has a much calmer, quieter girlfriend.

Have a cookie!

littlelady1
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:40 AM

laying here in pain

mom to gracie and johnny

wishbearmom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:42 AM

im sorryfeel better

Quoting littlelady1:

laying here in pain

littlelady1
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:45 AM

ive walked almost 10 miles in 2 days my legs are killing me

mom to gracie and johnny

lakajungurl
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:46 AM

all my neighbors are pretty much nut cases ! she was screaming "help me ,stop ,help me please" i heard her in my house over the tv and the dishwasher so i ran out in the freezing cold in my pj's to see what was wrong and i asked her if she wanted me to call 911 and she says f**k you b**ch i dont  need 911 !! she has 8 pitbulls and one of them attacked another dog and she couldnt get it to let go ! my other neighbor said she thought the dog was atacking the lady so they called 911 .the cops are still there and i can still hear the dogs barking and her yelling at the dog to let go !

Quoting wishbearmom:

I'm sorry! My neighbors are quiet and pretty  much keep to themselves. We used to have a couple across the street who would get into public shouting matches, and the woman would yell and cuss at her kids. Thankfully she moved out and he has a much calmer, quieter girlfriend.

Have a cookie!

mommy_moore23

Just finished painting the last of the Christmas ornaments.  Now I'm just sitting up waiting to see if they cancel school in the morning for my DD.

Frugalista

I'm baking cookies too! Cookie exchange tomorrow at my mops meeting, and tonight I had my book club, so I got started late.

KatieFlower
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:49 AM

yummy yum yum with hot cocoa i wantit

CODYSMOM822
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:51 AM

Just watching the snow accumulate in the yard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)