Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Somebody,please distract me.....

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:36 AM
  • 4 Replies

I am HURTING!! I had a "minor" back surgery on friday.It consisted of removing a disk up around my hairline...they removed the disc inserted a piece of bone and held it in place with a "small" titanium plate and 4 screws. I have been doing ok,except for right now.IT HURTS SO DAMN MUCH.I've taken all the med I'm supposed to...it hasn't worked yet.I'm not allowed to drive or I might just take myself to the er.

Somebody make me smile,huh?Thanks in advance

"I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it." ~ Harry S Truman Before I got married, I had six theories about bringing up children. Now, I have six children and no theories." ~ John Wilmot, Earl of Rochester quote
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Brooke208
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:40 AM
Have you tried to ice it a little bit? I wish I could make you smile or something but I know what it's like to be in horrible pain. I also don't think that is "minor" surgery. I had my entire foot reconstructed with metal and they definitely didn't classify that as minor. Back surgery seems so much worse! Take care of yourself, okay? Hope you feel better mama. If it continues, please call your doctor!
steph2884
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:40 AM

I'd put the video up here, but it won't let me, so....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXXm696UbKY

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:46 AM

I probably will be going back to the doc, tomorrow.It just starts to hurt and if you can't "control" it,the pain just keeps getting worse. Sitting here knowing I should try to go to bed,but I can't move my head....after a while it hurts to be lieing down in 1 position.

Quoting Brooke208:

Have you tried to ice it a little bit? I wish I could make you smile or something but I know what it's like to be in horrible pain. I also don't think that is "minor" surgery. I had my entire foot reconstructed with metal and they definitely didn't classify that as minor. Back surgery seems so much worse! Take care of yourself, okay? Hope you feel better mama. If it continues, please call your doctor!

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:47 AM

they have such innocence in their laughter,don't they?

Quoting steph2884:

I'd put the video up here, but it won't let me, so....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXXm696UbKY

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)