Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What name do you like - Poll

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:54 AM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: So my baby boy will be here dec 23. and we still havn't decided on a name.. Help Us. Which do you like best? Roger is my grandfathers name so if your wondering that why it is the middle name for all...

Options:

Marco Antonio Roger Vial....

Nicolas Roger Vial

Santiago Roger Vial

Ramiro Roger Vial

Adriano Roger Vial

Landon Roger Vial

Rylan Roger Vial

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 25

View Results

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TrezsMom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:56 AM

Marco Antonio Roger. Funny thing-I'm pregnant with our second son and have been going over names with Scott and we are using my grandfather's name; Lorenzo Antonio as a middle name but need to find a first that flows with the two middle names.

Adriano is a nice name, too.

TrezsMom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:59 AM

I like it and i understand, obviously, lol. Scott's father name is our first son's middle name and its my family's turn this time, lol.

Quoting Hannas_mommy06:

My husband name is marco antonio vial. But i really want to have my grandfather name as well so i just added it in..lol..

Hannas_mommy06
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:02 AM

we never had such a problem with picking my daughters name. The day we sat down to think about names we actually has Isabella Marie pick out and then like 2 weeks before i had her the hubby came home and was like i really like Johanna Lynn. So that what she became..lol.. but never really had to sit down and stress over it..haha

tmama1119
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:04 AM

I like Santiago a lot... it sounds exotic and original. My son's name is Landen... lol. I obviously love that name too!

nanis77
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:06 AM

My sons name is Juan Antonio =P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)