Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know what happened to the post about the mom going to court today?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:02 AM
  • 14 Replies

I was reading earlier the post about the mom who was going to court today for the emergency hearing to see if she could get her son back. I can't find it anywhere. Was it deleted or does someone have an update?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyto3As
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:03 AM

Bump

nanis77
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:04 AM

If you replied to it,you can click on groups & my replies & it will show you all the posts you have replied to...or next time bookmark it.

Mommyto3As
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:06 AM

Well I did reply to it and I went into my groups and checked my replies but could not find it. So I was assuming it was deleted.

Quoting nanis77:

If you replied to it,you can click on groups & my replies & it will show you all the posts you have replied to...or next time bookmark it.

SimplyMagical
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:08 AM

i was wondering the same thing i also replied to it but when i went to look it back up i couldnt find it, i hope she got her baby back !

Quoting Mommyto3As:

Well I did reply to it and I went into my groups and checked my replies but could not find it. So I was assuming it was deleted.

Quoting nanis77:

Mommyto3As
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:09 AM

Me too, that is why I was looking for an update.

Quoting SimplyMagical:

i was wondering the same thing i also replied to it but when i went to look it back up i couldnt find it, i hope she got her baby back !

Quoting Mommyto3As:

Quoting nanis77:

nanis77
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:10 AM

It was probably deleted then.

SimplyMagical
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:11 AM

i dont even remember her name, does anyone else?

Quoting Mommyto3As:

Me too, that is why I was looking for an update.

Quoting SimplyMagical:

Quoting Mommyto3As:

Quoting nanis77:

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
KortniLeeana
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:11 AM

I dont know if this is the one you were talking about. This was about a baby girl. No updates on it.

Hope this helps you.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/boards/read/6864234/I_DO_NOT_BEAT_MY_4_MONTH_OLD_long

Mommyto3As
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:13 AM

No this isn't the one, but thanks for trying. This was one about a little boy taken from his mom by his bio dad. She was supposed to go to court today to see if she gets him back.

Quoting KortniLeeana:

I dont know if this is the one you were talking about. This was about a baby girl. No updates on it.

Hope this helps you.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/boards/read/6864234/I_DO_NOT_BEAT_MY_4_MONTH_OLD_long

magenta2325
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:22 AM

She never gave a update today

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)