Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wanted!!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:42 AM
  • 7 Replies

I jsut seen the movie WANTED with angelina jolie (sp?) and all i can say is damn it is good.. lots of cussin but freakin awesome

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
turtle07
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:49 AM

anyone see it??

babygirl1980_07
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:09 AM

no but i want to

ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM??
GET YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES READY!! IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT!!

Meli55a2001
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:10 AM

Loved it!  I didn't think I would but I really enjoyed it when I saw it in the theaters.  My boyfriend got it when it came out on DVD and I watched it once with him and two more times by myself. 

shebearncub
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:32 AM

Heard it was good.......

Saw they have it in RedBox now for $1. I take it its a movie to watch with No kids in the room right? Its been soooooo long since I have seen a grown up movie...lol

sapphiresoda
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:35 AM

My husband and I just finished watching it a few minutes ago.  There were some good parts, but overall, I didn't think it was as good as it could have been.  It seemed like anything they took from other movies was good, but the stuff they came up with on their own kinda flopped.  I still enjoyed watching it though.

KRISSY2988
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:35 AM

I seen it at the movie theater and I didnt want to go watch it because SO always pics out fighting or action figure movies so i went anyways....... I was impressed I love love love that movie.................................it is quote un quote my favorite movie ever. My Favorite part is at the end

hotmama1985
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:38 AM

Oh yes I loved it! I saw it in theaters and then again twice when it came out on DVD. Loved it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)