Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone watch mammas boys

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:54 AM
  • 2 Replies

so the new "bachlor"(sp??) is called mammas boys.basicly there are 32 women, 3 men and their mommas come and live with the girls and help pick and watch everything the boys are doing.ok so this has to be drama! well to shake things up more they put a very racist mother on there! she is from iraq(obviously been here most of her life) but she wont let her son marry a black, asian, jew, comes from a divorsed family...basicly a white catholic girl is the only one that she will accept.well she said all this and they showed it to the girls before they moms showed up....and all the AA girls ganged up on her!! i thought it was hallarious!! maybe it will make her open her mind alittle bit!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

pregnancy calendar
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
roxy85
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:16 AM

That racist mom was a hot mess. I love how she says "oh I have black friends and my godson is black" but a black woman isn't good enough for her son. I'm an interracial woman in an interracial relationship and I can't believe there are still people that narrow minded. I can't wait to watch next week when her son is making out with one of the black girls in the jacuzzi while she flies overhead, haha...

Proud Army Wife and Former Soldier...

baby development

ljsmamma07
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:23 AM

thats what i thought.lol.my husband is nicaraguan(so not black but we are a biracial couple) so i get that, and i was raised that we are all the same anyways.

and that one girls is a icu military nurse!! fighting for that ladys right to be here! i thought that was a great point to bring up.but the girl that said she was going to go for her son just because of it i thought was wrong, i mean what happenes if there was a girl that really did like him!

Quoting roxy85:

That racist mom was a hot mess. I love how she says "oh I have black friends and my godson is black" but a black woman isn't good enough for her son. I'm an interracial woman in an interracial relationship and I can't believe there are still people that narrow minded. I can't wait to watch next week when her son is making out with one of the black girls in the jacuzzi while she flies overhead, haha...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

pregnancy calendar
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)