Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I AM SORRY !!! *VENTING*

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:52 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am sorry for pissing my husband off before he goes to work.  I just only want more time with him at night other than him spending all that time with his friends.  Only Venting

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lilmomma4
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:54 AM

I'm sorry. Sometimes spending time together seems more important to us than them.

www.myspace.com/onelilmomma4

mimanchibella
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:57 AM

same here... SO doesnt have time for us anymore. I kinda made him take the day off seeing as Oliver is 5 months today (long story short, these little month old birthdays are so important, seeing as it is a miracle that DS is alive!). He isnt happy, but then again, he thinks it is "stupid" to spend extra time with us...

I just hope that he realizes that he needs to be grateful, life is short and that God gives and God takes...

Thalie
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:06 AM

vent away,   but i just want to say,you have nothing to be sorry about,   your feelings of wanting more time are valid.   i know it sucks to have your hubby leave for work mad and have that feeling all day,.  but you shouldnt feel bad for being upset that you want more time with him.   Your right,  we are not here for very long, and before we know it the kids are grown and we are older.      You should stand up to him,  dont be the sorry one,  he should be the sorry one,   let him know you are seriouse,   dont submit  and let him have the upper hand by being mad at you.      im not judging,  you are right in how you feel.    just wanted to give you some support

lmvalentine
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:13 AM

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

SnowFlake76
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:14 AM

Mama, relax. Don't stress it. I did the same thing this morning and he was actually an hour late for work. which of course made me even more upset because he was so busy ranting about how i stress him out when I kept telling him, Babe, I love you but we don;t have time for this now. Which made him flip even more.

I was a crying hormonal wreck all morning, because I just want to spend more time with him. Which he doesnt seem to understand. I just want to talk like we used to, lay in bed and snuggle. But he's always working now, because we need to prepare for the baby and it drives me crazy. I feel like I'm doing this all by myself.

~*~Kristina~*~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)