Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help.

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:03 AM
  • 5 Replies

so my exercise is usually walking 2 miles outside everyday with the LO in a stroller with me..however it has snowed and its cold and we're not doing that! lol. i was just trying to find a dvd or something to do inside while DS plays. Has anyone ever tried Turbo Jam? or anything like that? I have a pilates dvd but I want something that makes me feel like I've been working out. lol. Anyone try a walking dvd? Thanks. :)

I guess I should add that I'm still working on losing weight. Not maintaining yet. :)

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bugnroosmom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:07 AM

i don't know of any DVDs off hand, but if your wanting to get your heart pumping, my best investment was putting the laundry room in the basement. LOL 17 stairs up & down all day! LOL! sry i wasn't much help!

BabyinAug08
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:10 AM

lmao @ PP. I go do my laundry once a week but I am moving into an APT. with laundry machinces in the closet, but I guess I never really had worked out,

OP good luck...I'm still maintaining....my fat ass. but I was 217 when I went into labor and now I am about 40 lbs. less than that whoo hoo.

tiffe88
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:10 AM

LOL thanks for the bump anyways. i dont have a full basement but that would be a good idea. i feel like id get enough exercise during the day chasing the littl emonkey but my butt doesnt show that!!! LOL

Quoting bugnroosmom:

i don't know of any DVDs off hand, but if your wanting to get your heart pumping, my best investment was putting the laundry room in the basement. LOL 17 stairs up & down all day! LOL! sry i wasn't much help!

SxyPanamami83
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:12 AM

i have the belly dancing videos done by menna and nena(i think thats thier names) its been awhile since ive doen embut m gonna do it again today. i lost about 5 or 10 pds before wen i did those alot

tiffe88
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:22 AM

bump

toddler boy
Chris & Tiffany          Aiden James         Diesel

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)