Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need a song for my slide show that has to do with kids or something close, please help in time for this weekend

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:12 AM
  • 26 Replies

I am making a slide show of my girls for my parents for the holidays. At the end there is going to be a surprise message that we are pregnant. So far I have one song called Let the be little by Bill Dean. I just need one more song for all my pictures. Please any ideas or suggestions of songs would be great, thank you.

Pregnancy ticker

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raerae1011
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:13 AM

ha! that was the song i was going to suggest.  what about butterfly kisses?

sassafrass101
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:14 AM

My daughter's last year Pre-K teacher did Let them be Little and Believe by Josh Groban.  It was a slide show also...that she gave to each parent.  I loved it!

Merry Christmas

Ya'll!!!!!!

melibear5715
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:17 AM

Thank yous, i wish there was more i could think of lol. (bump)

Pregnancy ticker

melibear5715
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:33 AM

please help

Pregnancy ticker

KerriS
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:36 AM
Quoting sassafrass101:

My daughter's last year Pre-K teacher did Let them be Little and Believe by Josh Groban.  It was a slide show also...that she gave to each parent.  I loved it!

That is what they used for my son's preschool slide show as well. I LOVED it! Or you could use the song "In My Daughter's eyes"....don't really know if that is about kids...I don't know, I'll think about it and get back to you shortly.
m0m23b0ys458
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:38 AM

I recently discovered a song on somebody else's playlist,called "When a Child is born" by Kenny Rogers that I used as the first song on the playlist I used for my son's 10th birthday.I still have the playlist on my page,if you want to listen to the song.I will warn you though-it's a slow song,so not sure if that's what you might be looking for.

vegepunkstr
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:44 AM

Whos my pretty baby by Elizabeth Mitchell

Photobucket
mommywillU
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:46 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12YIJEoRa28&feature=related#

This is my favorite song...The gift by Jim Brickman. It's perfect for the holidays and kids. I made a video of our son and kids with this. It's on youtube if you can't access the shortcut.

melibear5715
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:50 AM

thank yous, any more?

KerriS
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:52 AM
Here is what I got off of the internet. Someone was looking for songs for the same reason as you and these were the suggestions: 1. You'll be in My Heart by Phil Collins 2. Here I Am by Bryan Adams 3. With my own Two Hands by Jack Johnson, featuring Ben Harper 4. Supposed to be by Jack Johnson 5. You've got a friend in Me by Randy Newman 6. Love Can Build a Bridge by the Judds 7. I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack 8. Because you loved me by Celine Dione 9. Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston 10. You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)