Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you rented a PODS storage thing

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:08 AM
  • 3 Replies

if so how much was it? i MAY need one, to pack in new jersey (4 bedroom home but not a ton of furniture) have them pick it up and move to ohio, and store for about a month, then bring to me to unpack and then ill be done with it. any ideas on cost, if anyones done something similar?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Forget-me-not
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:22 AM

We have a large one ( I think it's large ) and we pay 175$ a month. I think it will be between 800 and 1,000 to move it from Memphis to SC when it's time but that's a long way off. We've had it for about a year now and not sure how much longer we will need it. Were living in Romania at the moment. I like that we pay online, it's just taken out every month. It's really easy to manage from here. I am not sure what you mean by then bring you, I don't think they'll take you anywhere, only the pod.

Jennifer, Crunchy Student Midwife, Wife and mother to Hannah 12, Abby 8 and new baby #3 In June. Ask me about freebirthing?

4cuteboys
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:46 AM

LOL yeah i just meant for them to move the POD to ohio when we need it!! haha wow, thats so cheap! amazing, i hope it works out like that, i mean nj-ohio is like a 10hr drive, so it will be more, but still thats not bad, so worth it way better than driving a yucky uhaul!!!

Quoting Forget-me-not:

We have a large one ( I think it's large ) and we pay 175$ a month. I think it will be between 800 and 1,000 to move it from Memphis to SC when it's time but that's a long way off. We've had it for about a year now and not sure how much longer we will need it. Were living in Romania at the moment. I like that we pay online, it's just taken out every month. It's really easy to manage from here. I am not sure what you mean by then bring you, I don't think they'll take you anywhere, only the pod.

Forget-me-not
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:09 PM

Maybe not, Memphis to SC is 13 so yours might be less.

Quoting 4cuteboys:

i mean nj-ohio is like a 10hr drive, so it will be more,

Jennifer, Crunchy Student Midwife, Wife and mother to Hannah 12, Abby 8 and new baby #3 In June. Ask me about freebirthing?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)