Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does any one have a Keurig Coffee Maker??? UPDATE!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:13 AM
  • 8 Replies

Its the kind that makes just one cup at at a time.   Do you like it?  Is it worth it?

ANYTHING would be helpful!

THANK YOU!!  I went out and got one!  Now WHERE DO YOU GET REFILLS??????

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommyOnLI
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:16 AM

i love it.

we are not big coffee drinkers, but my DH wants a cup every morning before work, so we bought this one, and we bought the resuable kuerig cup/filter so we can use our own coffee too.

we usually buy flavor coffes and such in the pods and use the above for regualr coffee

i LOVE it

Pregnancy ticker

Are you Due August 2009, come join my group!

baby

Elective C Section, Formula Feeding, Disposable Diaper, CIO, Pro- Vaxing, Pro-Circ Mommy to one of the best little men out there!

ILoveMyJason
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:19 AM

We don't have the Keurig, but we bought the Tassimo last year, and I have to admit it's great to have when you just want to brew a cup real quick. I don't like how you have to purchase the special T-discs just because they can get pretty pricey, but I do like that there is such a varitey of coffees and teas that you can get in them. The taste is great too, and it's super easy to clean.

Photobucket
neighbor_girl1
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:21 AM

OMG I am so in love with my Keurig I should be their spokesperson!!! I have the 100.00 one and I have had it for a year. Vene if you buy the nasty cheap coffee it makes the best cup of Joe I have ever had. Every time I have company over they all ask for coffee!!! It is worth every penny, I have even talked other people into buying their own and they love them too. Go for it!

MommyOnLI
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 9:22 AM

coffeeforless.com

BJs

most places usually carry them.. just google a search for K Cup s

Pregnancy ticker

Are you Due August 2009, come join my group!

baby

Elective C Section, Formula Feeding, Disposable Diaper, CIO, Pro- Vaxing, Pro-Circ Mommy to one of the best little men out there!

jjkadaba69
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 4:14 PM

I just love mine! I make a cup every afternoon, or when a friend comes by. So convenient. I do like my special lids I have to reuse them with my own coffee. It saves packaging (my eco concerns) and money. I don't want to be accused of selling anything, so if you'd like to know more, just ask me.

Jo 

Kat770
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 4:15 PM

We used to have one at my old office... I think I found refills at Bed Bath and Beyond.  Also you can find them online.  And I would use each pod twice (I wouldn't let it sit overnight though... If I was going to have 2 cups of coffee in the same day, I would use the same pod and it was still good to me).

Lyricj0627
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 4:17 PM

My mom has one and she gets her refills at Best Buy.

carlye828
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 4:25 PM

I got DH one for Christmas.  He constantly drinks coffee, but he wants it fresh.  He will dump a pot in a half hour because its old.  GGRRRRRR!  We use the little filter so we can use our regular coffee & we love it.  We have the mini personal brewer.  It was $79.  We both love it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)