Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My feeling are kind of hurt*Update*

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:25 AM
  • 3 Replies

Ok so this may end up being long, sorry

So i work with my husbands cousin. We car pool and are together for at least 12 hours a day. She is pregnant and was due to have a baby on the 10th(of december). Well her last day at work was friday, so i did not need to pick her up on monday for work. I did not hear anything from her over the weekend about having the baby then i get to work on tuesday morning and hear that her water broke th night before! She never even called me, that is not what i am upset about, i mean she was busy and i am sure that she was not thinking of calling me. But she called our boss at work to tell her! WTF. Then today i get to work and still have not heard if the baby was born. I am guessing that he was because it has been almost 36 hours since her water broke. I am kind of sad that she didn;t even call me. I thought we were friends!

And please no bashing, i understand that she just had a baby and is probably busy, but i am just a little sad.

SO i just heard from a C0-worker that she had her baby yeasterday at 4:15pm. That is almost 24hours and still no call:(

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
loralynn
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:52 AM

I would be hurt also

AFWifeNMom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:12 PM

bump

LaceyAva
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:18 PM

I would be hurt too, but i wouldn't worry to much about it. The first thing i did when it eas time for my little one was call my boss even though i had not been in for a week,  even before i called my mom. She's probable just out of it and hasn't  had much time to think for her self. She'll call you.

Lacey

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)