Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you turn in the phone number, 000-000-0000

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:58 AM
  • 22 Replies

the number 000-000-0000 has called me 4 times yesterday and just called early this morning and woke up me and my 3 year old. grrr

and i am on the do not call list, but serisouly, the phone number 000-000-0000 how do you even turn that in, it is not even a number?

and i so bad want to say call again and see if i dont turn you in, but can i say that if i cant turn them in or can i turn this number in? ahh what to do?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thebestbrianne
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:00 PM

Most likely it is an automated system. You can call your phone company and ask what the real number is and who it belongs to.

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

monseymom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:00 PM

ugh i wish i can help! they've been getting on my nerves too!

Jules297
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:04 PM

That's usually a bill collector number...not just a solicitor.

luvmybaby430
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:04 PM

you have been getting calls from that number too?

Quoting monseymom:

ugh i wish i can help! they've been getting on my nerves too!

luvmybaby430
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:05 PM

really, thanks i will do that.

Quoting thebestbrianne:

Most likely it is an automated system. You can call your phone company and ask what the real number is and who it belongs to.

SunnyJoJo
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:07 PM

This is who it was when all the zeros showed up for us. We ended up having to answer and getting their real phone number. We reported them because they were harrassing us.    Per the FTC it's a crime for bill collecters to call between certain hours. I believe it's 8 am to 9 pm. if they are calling you before that, answer the phone and politely ask them for their phone number and what business they work for.

Quoting Jules297:

That's usually a bill collector number...not just a solicitor.

I'm a formula feeding, vaccinating, pro choice, tattooed, siberian husky owning, married to an nra member and a card carrying indian, loud, red headed momma of a beautiful, happy, healthy, half native american, red headed, blue eyed, baby girl...duh.

Christiansmommi
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:07 PM

Weird. Sorry no help here but I got a call from 867-5309 a few times before. Yep, Jenny was calling me. LOL

My2angels251
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:08 PM

lol thats  funny because i live in Ottawa ontario Canada and i get this number all the time  .. I Stopped answering it a long time ago .. Not  only that i'm on the do no call list . Yet  it still calls UGGG ..so annoying

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
PugBug_117
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:08 PM

They could be calling from a computer too, I know when my dad calls me from his the number is : 1234567.....weird.

renee3218
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:09 PM

bill collector! I get those calls too for medical bills!!! at all hours!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)