Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont get it!!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:10 PM
  • 6 Replies

seriously!! i dont get it, everyone is making such a fuss over IE but i just dont get it!! I have my mcaffe running, my bank's website has that little lock symbol on it when i go to their page, my computer is protected by something OTHER than the programs that come with IE, so what is the big deal?!

do you all not have mcaffe or something similar to that to run on your computer and this is why it's such a big deal for you?!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Heatherg777
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:13 PM

Who said it was a big deal?  I have a great security system on my computers and I still like ff better than ie.  I think it may just be a personal preference.  It just seems faster and more user friendly to me.

jcsmummy
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:16 PM

i have blackice and it does just fine for me.  i ain't scared of nothin!

anikahaynes1
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:29 PM

well when like once a day i see a post on how 'horrible" IE is because of this one issue then everyone freaking out and switching to firefox makes it a big deal....

i just dont get it! like seriously do you people not have security protection on your computer aside from what came with IE or FF??

i would assume that this secruity breech or whatever with IE wouldn't be an issue to those of us who have security programs seperate from our net browsers.

Quoting Heatherg777:

Who said it was a big deal?  I have a great security system on my computers and I still like ff better than ie.  I think it may just be a personal preference.  It just seems faster and more user friendly to me.

joy-to-have
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:37 PM

i dont have IE cause I have Mac with FF.My hubby and dd do though.They have mcaffe and it works great.

Merry Chrismas to All !!!

anikahaynes1
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:10 PM

i know right?! mcaffe hasn't let me down once and i've had it for the last 4 years, my dad for the last oh i don't know 15 years!! so why is everyone freaking out over this?!

Quoting joy-to-have:

i dont have IE cause I have Mac with FF.My hubby and dd do though.They have mcaffe and it works great.

anikahaynes1
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:34 PM

bump!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)