Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ahh!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:10 PM
  • 4 Replies

My son loves it when I put him in his crib and I sit on the other side and play peek-a-boo through the slats.  We were doing it earlier this morning and his little hand flew at my face and his finger jammed up my nose!  This is the second time he has shoved his finger so far up my nose it bled!  But this time it didn't stop bleeding for over 30 minutes!  Ugh.  I hate bloody noses!  Has anyone else ever got a bloody nose from their child?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
russelsprout
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:17 PM

nope not yet anyways...

MySpace Graphics
jbirchard
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:37 PM

no bloody nose, but when my son was 3 months he scratched my eye really bad.its still messed up 16 months later.

ladybuglove08
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:40 PM

YES!  Both of my kids have done that to me.  Both times they stuck their finger so far up my nose & got their little fingernail stuck up there!  I don't know how, because we have nail trim day every week or two.  I bled like a stuck hog!

AFWifeNMom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:48 PM

My LO broke my nose! We were getting ready to go somewhere and she didnt want to get in her car seat, so when i picked her up she flug back and cracked me in the nose! I bled forever and had black eyes for weeks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)