Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You Favorite part about Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

My Favorite part about Christmas would have to be watching christmas movies w/ family. and seeing family I barley get see. and the smell of a real Christmas tree. And this one is really special to me b/c its my first Christmas with a family of my own. I just thought about posting this post so people can share their things they most love about Christmas.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
rona503
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:34 PM

being with friends and family .the smell of apple and cinnamon and seeing my son face light up when he opens up his presents

combster
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:44 PM

My favorite part of Christmas is baking.  MY 3 children and I love to make cookies, breads, and pies for Christmas.  This year we even constructed our first gingerbread house.  My children love decorating cookies.  We always have a tasting contest to see who made the best treat, with my husband being the judge.

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/combster
fairymom2316
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:04 PM

Getting together with family and seeing my kids' faces when they open their presents :)

Robbin74
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:07 PM

What is my favorite part of Christmas:

The day after.... I love it and all , but the stress is horrible until I get everything done! The day after just feels so sweet....like  ahhh, I can relax.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)