Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't even know what to title this!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:47 PM
  • 6 Replies

My son and I were on the way home from the doctors today. And I was asking him how it went with his father over the weekend. (I did ask him when he came home but sometimes he doesn't want to talk about things.) He told me that when my husband and I had left that his dad was mad and was being mean to him. I asked him what did he mean? He said his dad asked him and his brother  "Who wants their teeth knocked down there throat first?"  My son said his dad kept yelling but he said he was crying and didn't remember everything he said. And I am not sure what led up to this comment but I will find out... Their dad said "Well if you just want Sam to be your dad and not me then that is fine!! Just let him be your dad then!!!!" (Sam is my husband)  I am so appalled that he would say that to the boys. What on earth has possessed him to say some dumb crap like this?  I always knew that he was a jerk to me, but I just didn't think he would do that or say that to his kids. What an a-hole!!!!!!! I know it's Christmas and all but I am not going to let that jerk be mean to my kids!!!!!

P.S. I haven't talked to my ex yet because I needed a minute to compose myself before I just went yelling at him. Only because he lives at his sister's house and I don't want any problems with her.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bugabug
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:49 PM

Wow, that's uncalled for! what could those boys possibly do to warrent that outburst? I hope it was just an emotional thing that he is completely and utterly embarrassed by and wants to totally apologize for.  Otherwise, he's just an a$$hole!!

christmas treewreathA Baby Changes Everything!!

mmnc1m
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:57 PM

This whole ordeal was over what to have for dinner. He had used my phone to call in something from a local resturant and I was going to go pick it up for him. (since he doesn't have a car) The bill was $26 and he flipped out over the price. So he ended up giving me $20 to go to the store to buy something for them. I knew he was mad but the kids didn't do anything wrong. He did!!! He shouldn't have been such a jerk. If I would have known that he was going to treat them like that I wouldn't have left my kids with him.

Brooke501
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:05 PM

It is so sad when the adults start acting like children. My step daughter is 15 and lives with her mom and step dad. She and her friend were outside when her step dad came out and was introducing himself to her friends as her dad. She corrected him by saying STEP dad. He got pissed and said well I guess then this is your step house and your step room and he labeled everything as her step stuff. My step daughter sees her dad every week and if we had our way she would be living with us or at least coming every other weekend but she is 15 and has a job and her friends where she is at. We live 25 miles away. Anyway, like I said it is sad when the adults start acting like kids. It confuses them big time.

Brandy025
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:10 PM

I know kinda what you are going through, my ex is so rude to our kids, and the worst part is that his new family is also rude to them, but their dad wont fess up to it he says that the kids are making it up, but every time they are here with me its a new story about what happened or what was said to them.

mmnc1m
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:14 PM

This isn't the first time he has been a jerk.  I don't even know why I am surprised. He has never fessed up to doing anything wrong...ever!!!!! I don't even know what to do in this situation...

Quoting Brandy025:

I know kinda what you are going through, my ex is so rude to our kids, and the worst part is that his new family is also rude to them, but their dad wont fess up to it he says that the kids are making it up, but every time they are here with me its a new story about what happened or what was said to them.

Brandy025
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:18 PM

I feel ya I dont really know what to do either every time I bring anything up to him, he starts yelling at the kids right in front of me telling them that they need to quit lying, and I cant even imagine what they go through when they go home with him so sometimes I dont say anything to him at all for the kids sake.

Quoting mmnc1m:

This isn't the first time he has been a jerk.  I don't even know why I am surprised. He has never fessed up to doing anything wrong...ever!!!!! I don't even know what to do in this situation...

Quoting Brandy025:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)