Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband likes the B*tch in me.. gotta love him!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:40 PM
  • 2 Replies

Last night he turned off all the lights before I was ready to go to bed, so I went over turned on a light so I could get my glass of water.. he just snaps at me, talking about how I'm scared of spiders, none are going to attack me when the lights are out.. etc. etc.  Well I start bitching at him b/c he snapped at me for no reason and it was completely uncalled for - we went back and forth for about 5 minutes, then we went to sleep.. I slept all the way on the opposite side of the bed b/c I was so mad at him for being so dumb.

So I woke up this morning before he left for work and first thing he does is tell me he's sorry, he was being stupid and he's glad I was such a bitch to him because he deserved it... lol!  He's usually too stubborn to apologize for anything, but he said that when he realized I was on the other side of the bed it just broke his heart that he was so mean to me..

I just had to share it with someone.. lol!

lesssecureABVHicon.png less secure ABVH icon image by DecrainkhopesavedABVHicon.png hope saved ABVH icon image by DecrainkbeginfeelgrumpyABVHicon.png begin feel grumpy ABVH icon image by Decraink

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momo3lilladies
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:41 PM

That's cute :o)

Ms.Adventure
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:43 PM

Oh, that's so awesome! My hubby is like that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)