Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone see Momma's Boys last night on TV?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:48 PM
  • 13 Replies

I was just wondering if anyone happened to catch this show last night?  I saw it-not intending to watch it, really.  The one mother on there is going to have a real rough time with all of the girls on that show. 

Now, I am definitely curious to see what is going to happen so I guess I will have to watch it on Monday. 

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenb100
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:52 PM

My husband and I watched it and now we are also curious because of that one mom so I will TIVO it now so we can see what happens.

LuckyWifey
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:55 PM

My husband and I watched it too. That one mom Mrs. B is a CRAZY lady. I'm sure there will be some sort of "come to jesus" finale with her...should be interesting..

SIde note..

One of those women (the 21 year old with the son) can't remember her name at the moment..lives down the street from me in Pleasant Hill, Missouri..

It's so odd, I always thought these types of shows were all set up and stuff.....like they were all "actors" ya know? strange

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.

Punkin6498
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:56 PM

I live in Pleasant Hill too!!!

Oh, and it's Jessica Crider, is her name!

Quoting LuckyWifey:

My husband and I watched it too. That one mom Mrs. B is a CRAZY lady. I'm sure there will be some sort of "come to jesus" finale with her...should be interesting..

SIde note..

One of those women (the 21 year old with the son) can't remember her name at the moment..lives down the street from me in Pleasant Hill, Missouri..

It's so odd, I always thought these types of shows were all set up and stuff.....like they were all "actors" ya know? strange

Ms.Mommy125
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:58 PM

I watched it! I can't wait for next week. Mrs. B is completely off her rocker...

LuckyWifey
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:59 PM

NO? Really! Wow, small world, lol!!!!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.

mom22tumblebugs
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:01 PM

For your privacy...  pls take your conversation to PM. Thanks!

Quoting LuckyWifey:

I have twin 7.5 year old girls in the primary school...saw you have an 8 year old, is she at the primary school or elementary?

Quoting Punkin6498:

Quoting LuckyWifey:

SIde note..

Punkin6498
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:02 PM

Shut Up! Is your Daughter "A"? "H" JUST turned 8 on Dec. 8th! LOL I think your little girl may be in her class!!!

Quoting LuckyWifey:

I have twin 7.5 year old girls in the primary school...saw you have an 8 year old, is she at the primary school or elementary?

Quoting Punkin6498:

Quoting LuckyWifey:

SIde note..

Punkin6498
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:03 PM

Huh? People talk about WAAAAAAY more personal stuff than this here! Most people have their towns listed on their profile AND pictures of their kids!!

Quoting mom22tumblebugs:

For your privacy...  pls take your conversation to PM. Thanks!

Quoting LuckyWifey:

Quoting Punkin6498:

Quoting LuckyWifey:

SIde note..

jucyfrut
by LITTLE BIT on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:23 PM

I know!!  You knew exactly what those girls were thinking when she walked into the house.  I wouldn't have even known what to say to her, after seeing that video.  It would have been hard to be nice to her.........

Quoting Ms.Mommy125:

I watched it! I can't wait for next week. Mrs. B is completely off her rocker...

jucyfrut
by LITTLE BIT on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:25 PM

That's pretty cool, you guys!!  LOL definitely a small world.   Which girl is she on the show?  There were so many girls there at the house.  32-I think.  

Quoting Punkin6498:

Shut Up! Is your Daughter "A"? "H" JUST turned 8 on Dec. 8th! LOL I think your little girl may be in her class!!!

Quoting LuckyWifey:

Quoting Punkin6498:

Quoting LuckyWifey:

SIde note..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)