Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Injured Testicles

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:05 PM
  • 24 Replies
3 moms liked this

I saw this on the 10 o'clock news last night in Houston.  A woman came home and turned on the stove when a man came from nowhere and slammed her onto the stove burning her arm. He then threw her to the ground and ,with a knife, cut off her clothes and pulled down his pants.  The woman thought to herself "I'm gonna die anyway, so I have nothing to loose."  She then grabbed his balls so hard and  twisted them so fiercly that he backed off her, threw up, then left.  There was a police bullitin to the hospitals to be on the look out for a man coming in with injured testicles.

I lauged my ass off at this cause he deserved what he got and i hope to God she injured him permanently. Talk about woman power.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KellyOh72
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Good for her!!! Serves him right! I would hope I would have the courage to do something like that too.

spincycletexas
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I know. I was proud to be a woman last night.

tes1proudmomma
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Serves him right!!!

At least she was strong enough to fight back!

Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Robyn218
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:12 PM

I was told by a self defence instructor to go for the balls...  AND i have told my daughter the same thing...   OUCH!

spincycletexas
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:14 PM

bump

kdasgirl
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:14 PM
I bet that guy can relate to this pic Jesus, my balls hurt Pictures, Images and Photos Good for her.. I hope she knocked 'em loose!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
gymfan87402
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

That is so funny!  It's his own fault!  rolling on floor

Brooke501
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:19 PM

Years ago on Oprah they did a show about women who survived sexual attacks. There was an elderly lady in her 70's who had a man come into her bedroom and told her that he wanted oral sex or he was going to hurt her. She went to turn on the lights and he told her not to. She told him give it here. I cant see anything. He placed his penis in her ands and she proceeded to give him an Indian burn on his penis. She squeezed and twisted so hard that he was begging her to call 911 to take him to the hospital.  GO GRANNY!!!!

aidensmom1117
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:20 PM

OH MY GAWD! WTH! I threw up in mouth a littel cuz of this pic, LMAO!
And I think that man deserved it! And I hope he has permanent damage too!
don't they teach, Knees, Nuts or Nose, if you are being attacked?!?

Quoting kdasgirl:

Jesus, my balls hurt Pictures, Images and Photos

aidensmom1117
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:22 PM

see that is something I don't understnad, Why do men keep putting their genetals in harms way! If someone told me I had to do oral or something, I would rip the thing off! Don't give me something that will cause you (a man) so much pain..... I swear men only think with their penis!

Quoting Brooke501:

Years ago on Oprah they did a show about women who survived sexual attacks. There was an elderly lady in her 70's who had a man come into her bedroom and told her that he wanted oral sex or he was going to hurt her. She went to turn on the lights and he told her not to. She told him give it here. I cant see anything. He placed his penis in her ands and she proceeded to give him an Indian burn on his penis. She squeezed and twisted so hard that he was begging her to call 911 to take him to the hospital.  GO GRANNY!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)