Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally going thru with it

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:06 PM
  • 13 Replies

i  know i have been whining about my husband well i got in touch with my family attorney and see if she can help me out with filing divorce papers. i am sad now but i know it is the best thing for my kids . well i know there are alot of people out there that dont know what to say that is ok i know it is hard to give advice when u are not in my shoes . i wanted to let everyone know . i am moving on !!!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nattismom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:08 PM
good luck hun i dont know your story but i hope your making the right decision for you and your little ones!
sweetbabylogan
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:10 PM

i don't know about your story- but you have to do what you feel is best for you and your kids. good luck.

neighbor_girl1
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:12 PM

Wow, I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I hope everything works out for you and you are happy with your decision. God bless!

newmom561
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:18 PM

this is the short story

my youngest son who was 2 months old at the time and a premie got injured i was at work just went back to work from materniy leave and left both my kids with my husband . i took him to the hospital the next day when i noticed somthing was wrong and the doctors said he had sypmtoms of shaken baby syndrome . so the hospitla called cps and the kids were taken into there custody on valentines day . then i got criminal charges that i knew what happened to my son but did not take him to the hospital . when my son got hurt that nite my husband did not tell me nothing . and to top he is saying that my other son who was 13 months old at the time pulled his brother off the bed

guampira
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:19 PM

I am sorry that you are having to make that decision. Good luck!

FaithandHarmony
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:20 PM

Wow I would be gone already! Good for you for doing what is best for your childeren!

Quoting newmom561:

this is the short story

my youngest son who was 2 months old at the time and a premie got injured i was at work just went back to work from materniy leave and left both my kids with my husband . i took him to the hospital the next day when i noticed somthing was wrong and the doctors said he had sypmtoms of shaken baby syndrome . so the hospitla called cps and the kids were taken into there custody on valentines day . then i got criminal charges that i knew what happened to my son but did not take him to the hospital . when my son got hurt that nite my husband did not tell me nothing . and to top he is saying that my other son who was 13 months old at the time pulled his brother off the bed

Mellhanks
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:22 PM

Good job mama, I don't know the whole story but its always hard to take that first step.  And you can't raise your children right if your not the best you.  Even if that best you means being alone. :O)

Sorchasmom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:23 PM

Wow I am sorry to hear you had to go through that when it all could have been a little easier if your husband had just fessed up.  It probably is for the best to file for divorce even though it will hurt your children MUST come first.  Good luck momma and keep us posted,.

RhondaJ

Sorry you are going through this!  You just have to make the best decision for you and your babies!  Good Luck!

Mellhanks

Deffinately better for the kids and your self.  Any one that would shake a baby is not a good environment to be in. Have you gotten them back yet?

Quoting newmom561:

this is the short story

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)