Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

maternity clothes????

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:02 PM
  • 9 Replies

i was just wondering where some of you got your maternity clothes?? this is my third baby but this time around id like to leave the pj bottoms and XXL t shirts behind and actually look like i tried to look nice.......however everything i find on line that i like is soooooo expensive...any suggestions or advice on where to shop and not kill myself financially????

nicole

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
thekadysjr
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:04 PM

Motherhood maternity and Lane bryant are reasonable. Also Target has some really nice maternity clothes.

Ms.Mommy125

I got most of mine from the Liz Lange collection at Target or at Motherhood Maternity. Not too spendy for either!

evaleesmom

i got some stuff at motherhood maternity.. check the sales racks they had good sales when i was there.  also try to get stuff that will last the whole 9 mo. i got some pants that went over my belly at the beginning and at the end they were under haha.. they were like $20-$30 but i used them all 9 mo

SFMamaRachel
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:05 PM

I love Gap Maternity. They are actually having a sale now - but a lot of it is so picked over that only the large sizes are left. Call me crazy but I also think target maternity has some cute stuff for really really cheap. I usually bought my bottoms at target and then supplemented with cuter tops that cost more.

renee3218
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:06 PM

Target & Motherhood Maternity:)

deeders949
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:07 PM

I found a consignment store in my town....I got most of my clothes there.....I returned them for credit on baby clothes....Good luck!!!!!

DEEDERS!!!!!!
trist22
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:08 PM

ALL of mine have come from a dear friend. She got some of them free on Craigslist, some were bidded on Ebay ( and they are from old navy, motherhood, bisou bisou, gap)...

coverednmommy
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:15 PM

I just had my 4th baby and felt the same way. I bought mine from Motherhood. They are not too pricey.

LoriAnn87
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:39 PM

I got my maternity clothes at old navy, the gap or target but sometimes I would just go the men's department and buy something one sie bigger or I would just wear my husband clothes. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)