Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else burried in snow??? ~Photos~

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:03 PM
  • 31 Replies

I'm in the mountains of Southern California...for the most part it's been snowing non-stop since Monday.

Here are a few photos...Post yours!

My car during Monday's snow storm...

My car this morning (Wednesday)...

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaedynmoon
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:05 PM

daaaaaaaaang that's a lot of snow....It's 40 something iand sounds like it's raining in Bakersfield,CA but no snow....not for like 10 years

Memaw08
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:07 PM

Used to live in Kansas and I loved when we got snow.....we always went out and played in it.

Living in Texas now and man do I miss it. I know some people hate the snow but I love it!!

Melissa.j
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:13 PM

Being this is our first snow, I'm happy with it.  I stocked up on groceries, and necessities, so I'm happy as can be just sitting here watching it snow.  :D 

The kids have been out of school all week!

mom2three96
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:16 PM

that is beautiful!!!!

It is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait I mean HOT, here try 80 degrees today. Gotta love Florida, shorts for Christmas I guess.

CariO.
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:18 PM

Very cool!  I'm a So Cal girl too, but here it is raining and raining and raining.  I'm guessing you're in the Big Bear Mountains??  Hubby, the kids and I might go up to Arrowhead the first weekend of January, not sure yet.  If the roads are too rough, we'll skip that idea.  Anyway, thanks for posting the cool pics!!!!!!!!  :-)

In case people don't know, here in So Cal we are thrilled for this storm we're getting because we have practically been in drought conditions most of 2007 and 2008!  The rain/snow is a blessing!!

Quoting Melissa.j:

Being this is our first snow, I'm happy with it.  I stocked up on groceries, and necessities, so I'm happy as can be just sitting here watching it snow.  :D 

The kids have been out of school all week!

NoshnBasket
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:18 PM

damn... we thought we were going to see some flakes in Sacramento but nope...

Enjoy it...

santa green

iitzshelbyd
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:19 PM

Yep Im in Florida also, and I agree you could DEFF. wear shorts today

Quoting mom2three96:

that is beautiful!!!!

It is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait I mean HOT, here try 80 degrees today. Gotta love Florida, shorts for Christmas I guess.

starmap
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:22 PM

at the beach I am also in FL...nice and warm here.  But i also have never seen snow! :( I would like to it looks amazing!

Quoting mom2three96:

that is beautiful!!!!

yoxicruz
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:25 PM

i am in cali too, its raining non-stop since Sunday night, but were going to big bear this weekend. Cant wait i love snow but only for a weekend!!!! lol

CaeliMommyUSMC
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:26 PM

Im in Iowa and we got ice and snow on sunday.  Snowed all day yesterday and we are suppost to get ice and snow tomorrow!  We dont have a ton like you though.

Free BlinkiesFree Blinkies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)