Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Starting a fight

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:05 PM
  • 17 Replies

Do you ever start a fight with your partner?

Like say something that you are passionate about but know it is really going to piss him off or start a fight. You do it anyways because you can't keep your mouth shut.

I just got in a texting fight with my boyfriend. We have made up, but I knew I was going to make him mad. I just couldnt' shut my trap.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
russelsprout
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:06 PM

i do it sometimes

goskim25892
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:06 PM

guilty..like you sometimes i just cant zip it!

nanjo33
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:07 PM

Quoting goskim25892:

XOXLilysMomXOX
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:07 PM

same here

Quoting goskim25892:

thebestbrianne
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:08 PM

That's totally funny. I have done that with people, but it wouldn't work on my hubby. He just doesn't get mad at me. He's weird, I can be really annoying!

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

SingleMommy271
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:09 PM

Even when I know, oh we are going to fight. I don't stop it then I continue. Actually I think I am a little bored in the relationship and trying to spice it up. BAD BAD way to do it.

yoxicruz

i do,

Brooke501

DH is the same way.

Quoting thebestbrianne:

That's totally funny. I have done that with people, but it wouldn't work on my hubby. He just doesn't get mad at me. He's weird, I can be really annoying!

trist22
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:10 PM

sure occassionally.. usually it is after I have given him the silent treatment, stomped around, etc. etc. and he hasn't asked or even seem concerned that something is wrong.. bad I know.. but  I am married to a non-confrontational person and I am confrontational!

BlueEyedMomTo4
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:10 PM

Quoting thebestbrianne:

Mine is the same way. He just doesn't seem to get mad at me. it is very annoying.

"God is as real as I am." he assured me, and my faith was restored, for I knew Santa would never lie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)