Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Damn you ladies!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:13 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ive been on cafemom for like 2 hours! Its your fault I missed wife swap! Damn all you for keeping me on here! Lol.

I'm a Life LOViN' 17 year old GREAT teen mommy to Alaina (14 months old) I vaccinate, bottle feed, and co-sleep. I let my daughter CIO, but still spoil her to death. A kinda pro-life, dont give a shit what you think, fast-food junkie, badass stay at home mom :) I drive an 89 ford bronco and love it, have been with my man for 3 years and not pushing marriage anytime soon. Got my high school diploma and I'm on the way to break the teen mommy stereotype. I dont regret any decisions I have made in my life and honestly, I WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
yunglovers143
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:15 PM

I'm always missing my favorite shows because I'm on here. I have fun on here though and most shows are on again...and I usually miss them the second time around too lol

pam228
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:15 PM

don't feel bad,i sort of took the day off and i've been on here since 6:30 this morning. i took a few breaks to do a few things around the house--very few!lol.

lilmomma4
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:16 PM

WifeSwap comes on Fridays at 7 where I live. But I only get to see some of it because that's when I start my kids bed time routine.

www.myspace.com/onelilmomma4

krista778
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:16 PM

Its called dicipline! lol, I get stuck on here somedays too! It is just such fun sometimes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)