Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Holiday Songs....What's yours?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:08 PM
  • 8 Replies

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY SONG? tHE ONE YOU CAN HEAR A THOUSAND TIMES DURING CHRISTMAS AND STILL SMILE....MINE IS "MAYBE THIS CHRISTMAS" BY RON SEXSMITH

PLUS I MISS THE OC!

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."   -Les Brownexpecting babybaby girl

Proud Mommy of Charity and Abbygail!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mamahunnybee
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:10 PM

I like the pretty old school songs like Canon and Carol of the bells...totally reminds me of Christmastime

CharityAbbysMom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:10 PM

bump  what no one listens to music at christmas?

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."   -Les Brownexpecting babybaby girl

greatmomto2
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:12 PM

Ok, technically this isn't a song, but they play it on the radio every year. My fave is "The Story of Santa Claus" by Cheech and Chong. I crack up every time!

carinsmommy

I like this one.....

All I want for christmas is a baby in my belly, a baby in my belly, a baby in my belly. All I want for christmas is a baby in my belly. But remember I like girls the best!

toddler girlMerry Christmas!

petersgal

hmm... "Oh Holy Night". "What Child Is This". "White Christmas". I have a lot more too, but I only listen to Christmas music from Dec. 12-Dec 26.  That's right, only 2 weeks so I don't get sick of it EVER!

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:14 PM

My absolute favorite is "Mary did you know?" by Kenny Rogers and Wynona Judd, which is odd because I hate country music, but the song is beautiful.

CharityAbbysMom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:14 PM

I also love the Trans Siberian Orchestra.

noahscott
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:19 PM

lol.. i have it on my myspace!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)