Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is smart cart????

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:25 PM
  • 10 Replies
Every month someone is taking three bucks from my checking account. I dont know who they are and neither does my bank. Anyone ever heard of them. I know its just three bucks but I dont want them taking it. There's no phone number or account number. Will this happen for the rest of my life??

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itssweetness
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:32 PM

You need to contact the bank-this has happened to me before.  It ended up being an online company.  The bank should be able to give you either an address or phone # for the company.  And did you ever think of searching for Smartcart online and seeeing what it is and sending them an email??

itssweetness

OkieGirlKatrina
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:34 PM

Report it to your bank as a fraudulant charge and you want it stopped!!

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:41 PM

I looked it up, nothing!

mom2bega
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:24 PM

I had this happen to me!!! First they started taking 2 or 3 dollars from my checking account. Then they started taking $30 a month!! I admit I don't always look at everything on my account statements, I know shame on me. By the time I realized it they had taken $300. It started happening after I ordered some cds over the phone. They were advertised on tv and I begged my dh to get them for me and I have regreted it ever since. As long as the bank knows about it they can stop this company from taking the money out. The company that was taking my money had a fake phone number and account number. Hope this helps.

knglenn22
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:26 PM

Call your bank and tell them that you did not authorize those transactions and tell them that you want your card cancelled and you want a new one.  I have had this happen before from my husband ordering stuff off of ebay.  I would also work with your bank to see if they can reimburse your money.  3 dollars can add up.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:09 PM

I talked to my bank and for them to do that I would have to go so many days with no debit card. Its the only way I have to pay for things. I just wish there was  away I could contact these people. THeres no number for whoever they are.

Quoting knglenn22:

Call your bank and tell them that you did not authorize those transactions and tell them that you want your card cancelled and you want a new one.  I have had this happen before from my husband ordering stuff off of ebay.  I would also work with your bank to see if they can reimburse your money.  3 dollars can add up.

vroberts3677
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:11 PM

I suggest you close that account and open another one because this can continue. they may even start taking larer amounts of money. Be careful and good luck!

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Can they????? So far its just 3 dollers every tenth of the month.

Quoting vroberts3677:

I suggest you close that account and open another one because this can continue. they may even start taking larer amounts of money. Be careful and good luck!

Jewlicat
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:34 PM

At a store around here they have smart carts...I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about.

It's a fancy cart you pay like a dollar to use and has a television for kids to watch stuff on (it looks like the car carts at grocery stores)

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:44 PM

lol, okay so now I knwo~! my dh got one last month on the same day I guess. I was about to go into my bank looking soooo stupid!!!! Thank you!

Quoting Jewlicat:

At a store around here they have smart carts...I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about.

It's a fancy cart you pay like a dollar to use and has a television for kids to watch stuff on (it looks like the car carts at grocery stores)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)