Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my song to the sob that tried to kill my mil

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:25 PM
  • 7 Replies

this is whats going to go down when my "fil" the basterd gets out of prison this spring when he goes after her again, he just better be smart and stay away.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
simplisity
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:43 PM
bump
babygirl1980_07
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:04 PM

Love that song!!  Men are such A$$holes...I wish they had their own seperate island ( one that was sinking btw!!)

EX-HUSBAND

razmatazthespaz
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:07 PM

i dont normally like country but that wasn't bad!!! 

Photobucket

luvbeingamommy3
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:08 PM

tried to kill your MIL? WHAT? I can't hear the song as I am at work but intend on coming back when I am at home

simplisity
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:23 PM

yea, 3 years ago in front of their 3 year old daughter. ahe had just had surgery to have her breast removed beccause she has cancer. he came in high on dope, shoved her in the bedrom turk followed. he threw her on the floor, drain tubes connected and all. broke one of her fingers when she struggled and stabbed her in her surgery place 2 times and left. she went t the neighbors and called the cops. because he wouldnt let her have a phone, they had been together 23 years.

Quoting luvbeingamommy3:

tried to kill your MIL? WHAT? I can't hear the song as I am at work but intend on coming back when I am at home

luvbeingamommy3
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:24 PM

WOW I am sorry. was the drugs the reason or what? was this the first itme he ever did anything?

Quoting simplisity:

yea, 3 years ago in front of their 3 year old daughter. ahe had just had surgery to have her breast removed beccause she has cancer. he came in high on dope, shoved her in the bedrom turk followed. he threw her on the floor, drain tubes connected and all. broke one of her fingers when she struggled and stabbed her in her surgery place 2 times and left. she went t the neighbors and called the cops. because he wouldnt let her have a phone, they had been together 23 years.

Quoting luvbeingamommy3:

simplisity
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:31 PM

no deffently not the first and not just because of the druggs, my dh had his nose broke at 5 because he messed up on his abs's and him and his bro were not allowed to have friends or go to school, the abuse has a huge list mainly for him and his mom, his dad didnt want him. when he was 12 his dad had his mom hold a gun to is head as he held a gun to hers and told her it was eather her or him. he had the worst childhood i have ever heard of.

Quoting luvbeingamommy3:

WOW I am sorry. was the drugs the reason or what? was this the first itme he ever did anything?

Quoting simplisity:

Quoting luvbeingamommy3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)