Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so pissed!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:27 PM
  • 1 Replies

I was at work the other day, and this lady that I have worked with for about a month now made the rudest comment. She started talking about how she doesn't understand accidental pregnancies, and why all the "little" girls keep having babies and don't they know what birth control is? It pissed me off. First of all because its none of her damn buissenees. Secondly because the first question she asked me when she started there was "how old are you?" then "how did you get to me a MOD at such a young age?" I told her that i was 19 and that I have put in a lot of hours and hard work so that I can have a good life for my Husband and daughter. this lady is such a bitch! I yelled at her for it and told her that she shouldn't be discussing it because she doesn't know the circumastances and that a woman's age has no effect on her ability to be a mother. Then she has the nerve to tell me that she didn't mean to offend me that it is just her opinion. Well then she should have kept it to herself. Its not some thing she should have been discussing at work to begin with. Some people make me so MAD! I don't condone teen pregnancy, but I fully support all mommies of all ages. And she was so rude about it! UGH!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
angie729
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:00 PM

You are right she shouldnt have been discussing that at work. I know some people who have had children when they were in their teens and they have made great moms. Your age dosent make you a good or bad mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)