Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LIMEWIRE AND ITUNES QUESTION

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:52 PM
  • 4 Replies

OK SOMETHING HAPPEND TO MYCOMPUTER AND NOW I CANT GET MY LIMEWIRE DOWNLOADS TO OPEN WITH ITUNES.. I CANT EVEN REMEMBER HOW I DID IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.. PLEASE.. I MISS PUTTING SONGS ON MY IPOD AND THERE IS NOWAY IN HELL IM PAYING A DOLLAR A SONG!!

grandmagrandma   wearing crownmommy    baby boybaby

IT IS A POVERTY TO DECIDE THAT A CHILD MUST DIE SO THAT YOU MAY LIVE AS YOU WISH- MOTHER TERESA

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LizCakePie
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:54 PM

i believe if you look in your file where your limewire songs are kept (not the program) you can transfer them into itunes...

okay that didnt make sense ^^^

okay i looked at my itunes and its add file to library... your limewire music should be kept in you c drive not in your music... its weird but thats the best way i can explain it...

be careful with limewire... ive lost two computers to viruses because of limewire...

Myspace Icons
jillbailey26
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:56 PM

You can add the whole music folder that you have to it.  Also, try restarting your computer, that happens with mine sometimes.  I'll click on a song to play and it won't do anything.

~Jill~

emilieandmommy
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:59 PM

yea whats that all about?  I have the same problem, I download a song in limewire and then try to play it and it won't play and it won't let me drag it into itunes....its very frustrating!

Quoting jillbailey26:

You can add the whole music folder that you have to it.  Also, try restarting your computer, that happens with mine sometimes.  I'll click on a song to play and it won't do anything.

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:02 PM

Mine does it with just opening it and trying to play songs.  The way I add songs is through File, Add Folder to Library.

Quoting emilieandmommy:

yea whats that all about?  I have the same problem, I download a song in limewire and then try to play it and it won't play and it won't let me drag it into itunes....its very frustrating!

Quoting jillbailey26:

~Jill~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)