Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So pissed at DH!!!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:06 PM
  • 6 Replies
Last night I started having BH contractions, then around 10 my throat started to kill me...well I woke up this morning and felt like complete crap. As much as I would have LOVED to just sleep around the house all day, I'm alone with my 18 month old, and he had a doctor check up today at 11:40. Well for him, his shots do the TOTAL opposite, make him REALLY hyper and hungry. So we came home watched cartoons and he ate. I haven't eaten all day because NOTHING taste right and my stomach is upset from all this crap running down the back of my throat (allergies yay!). DH gets off of work at 3, he KNEW I was feeling bad...well here it is, 6 in the afternoon, I'm running a 100.4 fever, and would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to just take my Benadryl and go to sleep! Because that stuff knocks me out 20 minutes after taking it. Bt of course, since I'm alone, I can't take it! I called him at 5:15 and he said he was on his way home, I know he's at his friends house, possibly eating dinner, his wife takes HUGE offense if you don't eat there, and shes not a good cook lol. But really, I'm so pissed! I'm the one that takes care of EVERYONE when their sick, and all I'm asking for is just to lay down and SLEEP! I don't think it's that hard of a thing to ask for, he's usually REALLY good at being considerate but ahhh...he sucks at life right now! I just wanna sleep!

A Jan. baby!!! Parker (6-1-07)

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommy_10
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:10 PM

Hope you feel better soon....Tell your hubby when he gets home that he has child duties, and your going to bed to rest....

arm070207
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:11 PM

I'm sorry mama!  I hope he comes home soon and you can get some rest.  He should tell the lady that you are sick and need him at home, who cares if she gets pissy when people don't eat with them.  I hope you feel better soon.

aidensmom1117
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:14 PM

Is there any way you can put your son down for a nap?!?! or have him in your room watchign amovie, eatting a snack, while you layed down, not necessarily slept but I know for me laying down helps a lot (but a nap is always better)! Or can you call him a demand he come home!
I'm sorry you don't feel well! I hope you get better!

luvbeingamommy3
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:17 PM

your preggers? with a fever of 100.4 you need to call the Dr.

I hope you feel better soon....when he gets home cough all over him ; )

Rhynestonefreak
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:18 PM
If I get him to take a nap now he won't go to sleep at all, his bed time is at 8:30. I'm lying down on the couch now and he's watching Underdog, but my throat hurts really bad and the only thing i'm allowed to take that helps is Benadryl and like i said if I take that I'm out, we could have a bomb hit the back yard and I wouldn't hear it lol. I just called him and he's STILL THERE, ahhh I told him come home now or don't come home at all. I usually would NEVER say that, but I'm tired, don't feel good, and pregnant hahahahaha.
Quoting aidensmom1117:

Is there any way you can put your son down for a nap?!?! or have him in your room watchign amovie, eatting a snack, while you layed down, not necessarily slept but I know for me laying down helps a lot (but a nap is always better)! Or can you call him a demand he come home!
I'm sorry you don't feel well! I hope you get better!

Rhynestonefreak
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:19 PM
Yeah I already did, he told me to take Tylenol and see if it goes down. Already did that a couple hours ago and it went down to 99.5.
Quoting luvbeingamommy3:

your preggers? with a fever of 100.4 you need to call the Dr.

I hope you feel better soon....when he gets home cough all over him ; )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)