Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are there any real men anymore?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:44 PM
  • 25 Replies

It seems I have recently meeting a bunch of mice, indecisive, skittish, want to cause drama types.My married ladies be thankful you're not single!! Where have the true men gone?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidensmom1117
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:45 PM

I ask the same thing! And I'm in a relationship! LOL

LovelyMotherOf2
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:46 PM

When you find out PLEASE inform me!!!!

Quoting ormom1977:

It seems I have recently meeting a bunch of mice, indecisive, skittish, want to cause drama types.My married ladies be thankful you're not single!! Where have the true men gone?

♥Ursula♥

The reasons I breathe; Marquest 4 yrs. & Skyler 21 mos.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:46 PM

I am married to one real man, NOW.  He didn't come this way it took years of prodding and training.  Men become real when they have a real women behind them.  Unfortunately like I said it takes a lot of work!!  Good luck to honey, you need it!!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:47 PM

all the good ones are married already by my age and i dont have the patience to train a youngun.

but dont be quick to envy your married sisters. i see a myriad of posts DAILY on here that make me glad i dont have no bullshit to put up with.

bad_santa_drunk.jpg

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:48 PM

You have to fumble through all the wrong ones so when a right one comes along, you appreciate him that much more.  They do exist.

~Jill~

toxicmother0613

I have a real man!! i love him soo

Rhiyan Lewis and Caydin Anthony
                                  Daddy, Mommy, and Alisah wait to meet you!

bastianmami

There must be, I know that I have three brothers that are real men. But I sure couldn't find one to marry. lol. Oh well.

"Real isn't how you are made," said the Skin Horse. "It's a thing that happens to you. When a child loves you a long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become real."
                                                                                  -The Velveteen Rabbit.

MomoCakes
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:50 PM

Yep im pretty sure all the real men are taken atleast mine is!

**Yu C@n C@ll M3 MRS. MY3R$**
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:51 PM

my BIL is wonderful. he loves hanging with my boys more than their own freakin dad. ugh.

so i know there is good men. i just havent met one. LOL

Quoting bastianmami:

There must be, I know that I have three brothers that are real men. But I sure couldn't find one to marry. lol. Oh well.

bad_santa_drunk.jpg

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:53 PM

I know, I feel so bad for the women that get treated poorly.  They all deserve much better.

Quoting faerie75:

all the good ones are married already by my age and i dont have the patience to train a youngun.

but dont be quick to envy your married sisters. i see a myriad of posts DAILY on here that make me glad i dont have no bullshit to put up with.

~Jill~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)