Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chrysler is closing all 30 plants...

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:51 PM
  • 4 Replies

Wow. I just read that Chrysler is closing all 30 plants starting Friday for a month. At least! Scary!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hlrc2004
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:55 PM
that's just great right when opic decides they r going to cut production by 2.5 million or was it billion barrels. because and I quote demand is to low along with the price of gas.

Mom to Ashley, Ally and Garrett.

maddisont05
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:59 PM

so what does that mean? prices are going back up?

Quoting hlrc2004:

that's just great right when opic decides they r going to cut production by 2.5 million or was it billion barrels. because and I quote demand is to low along with the price of gas.

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:00 PM

It may who knows. Its kidan of funny they wanted us to use less oil and so we did now they are screwing us with it.

Quoting maddisont05:

Quoting hlrc2004:

maddisont05
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:01 PM

yea huh!

Quoting mommyof11050307:

It may who knows. Its kidan of funny they wanted us to use less oil and so we did now they are screwing us with it.

Quoting maddisont05:

Quoting hlrc2004:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)