Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Have No Strength...

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:03 PM
  • 5 Replies

Argh im goin nuts...i have no strength and i cant figure out why...i was wondering if this has happened to anyone when they were pregnant? I dont remember if it did with my DD, but it just started within the last month or so...any ideas?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MomoCakes
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:05 PM

Before I started taking Iron pills becuase my Iron was low I had no strength I was always tired and weak. How are your Iron levels?

**Yu C@n C@ll M3 MRS. MY3R$**
missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:07 PM

Actually idk...the last time they poked me at WIC i was fine, but before i got pregnant with DD i was severly anemic, and had been all of my life. After i had her and during the pregnancy, my iron was fine...i dont go to WIC again til the 8th, and my first OB appt is the 7th i think

Quoting MomoCakes:

Before I started taking Iron pills becuase my Iron was low I had no strength I was always tired and weak. How are your Iron levels?

gonetomiss
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:08 PM

my first guess would be iron level too.  I remember being soooo tired all the time.

ormom1977
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:09 PM

Quoting missamanda86:

Argh im goin nuts...i have no strength and i cant figure out why...i was wondering if this has happened to anyone when they were pregnant? I dont remember if it did with my DD, but it just started within the last month or so...any ideas?

Pregnancy takes a lot out of you in many ways not just iron deficiency, talk to your dr. Could just be a change in diet.

KawaiiNerrie
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:10 PM

could be low iron. Throughout my whole pregnancy, I had low iron. I had to take pills. :/

I had blood drawn a few days ago and it turns out even after giving birth over two years ago I still have low iron. The nurse practitioner suggested taking a multi-vitamin with iron.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)