Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you heard of these bottles

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:20 PM
  • 10 Replies

i was looking online and came across these bottles playtex precision flo, i have never heard of them so i dont know if they are good have you heard fo them

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momoftwins96
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:22 PM

I cant totally tell from the pic but are those the ones with a double nipple in them? If so a baby at the daycare where I work uses them and they are supposed to be good for going back and forth between bottle and breast and they seem to work good for them.

ChristiansMom31
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:25 PM

Here's a bump for you..I've never heard of them, but i am curious! 

Erika560
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:34 PM

I think the bottle you are thinking about is the First Years Breastflow bottles unless they started making other bottles like this too.  I could be wrong but when we bought the breastflow bottles they were the only ones out that had the double nipple thing...

Quoting momoftwins96:

I cant totally tell from the pic but are those the ones with a double nipple in them? If so a baby at the daycare where I work uses them and they are supposed to be good for going back and forth between bottle and breast and they seem to work good for them.

lorililly
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:35 PM

Quoting ChristiansMom31:

lillybugsmomma
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:37 PM

wow these look really awsome! where did you find them? pm me!

Emma Worth

expecting girlblowing bubbles

www.youravon.com/efritschle

lillybugsmomma
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:39 PM

bump

Emma Worth

momoftwins96
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:53 PM

Quoting Erika560:

I think the bottle you are thinking about is the First Years Breastflow bottles unless they started making other bottles like this too.  I could be wrong but when we bought the breastflow bottles they were the only ones out that had the double nipple thing...

Quoting momoftwins96:

Yeah those are the ones I meant..they are really good and seem to work great for breast feeding moms.

Erika560
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:11 PM

They do work pretty good.  I used them  after I had my youngest son.  I would pump and bring a bottle with me just incase. 

Quoting momoftwins96:

Quoting Erika560:

Quoting momoftwins96:

Yeah those are the ones I meant..they are really good and seem to work great for breast feeding moms.

lillybugsmomma
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 1:40 PM

adding to the post... i found them on craigslilst.com for cheap. it's kinda like ebay. you might wanna check it out! they have tons of stuff!

Emma Worth

KittyD
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 1:40 PM

Quoting ChristiansMom31:

KittyD ~ Stop By My Page & Sign my Guest Book!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)