Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when does it start again

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:22 PM
  • 6 Replies

i had my baby 5 weeks ago. i havent had any blood for lil over a week now. an i started bleeding again today. how soon after u have ur baby does ur period start? or is my body still healing? i know ur sposed to give urself 6 weeks. but ive already saw my doc, i saw her on my forth week after the baby. an she said everything looks great. only thing needing some time is my uterous. thats it. but everything else looks like its in tip top shape

should i call her? or just see how it goes?

i have a 3 yr old, so ive had a kid b4, i should know these things. but i dont member!!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
carmensmamma
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:23 PM

BUMP

JPsMommy605
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:24 PM

If you're breastfeeding, it may not start until after you've ended it.  My period started back up a few months after I stopped BF.

carmensmamma
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:24 PM

does no one know, or is it cuz no one wants to tell me?lol

JTLMOMMY
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:25 PM

I don't think I'd be worried.  I'm pretty sure that even though I was nursing I got mine back within a week or two of the bleeding stopping after birth.  If you're concerned about it though, call the dr office.  This should be something one of the nurses there could answer for you without having to come in for another appt.    Congrats on the new baby.

carmensmamma
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:25 PM

i did for 3 days.lol. then my milk stoped coming in, so i put her on formula.

Quoting JPsMommy605:

If you're breastfeeding, it may not start until after you've ended it.  My period started back up a few months after I stopped BF.

ashton126
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:26 PM

well i didnt get mine for about 2 months maybe 2 1/2...and i did not breastfeed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)